Single ‑ Video & Music , 83 Rezensionen
Finally - how did we not hear about this earlier? Soundscan reporting is fantastic to have. Looking forward to this being built out into a more fully-featured app.
Edit, March 2020: It's been two years, and the app still feels like rough like an unpolished beta.
• Pain point: Track upload and metadata entry are painful: unable to upload more than 3 concurrent tracks, locked out from adding metadata for tracks during upload, unable to add track titles while 3 files are uploading.
• Bug: Creating dozens of tracks (for larger albums) at once creates track number duplicates.
• Bug: Album art randomly disappears in the dashboard.
• Bug: Physical products not always found when trying to attach a digital release.
• Bulk edit tools, cloning metadata between tracks to avoid extensive manual data entry that could be avoided
• DDEX ERN support for automatically creating releases via existing music aggregator distribution flow
• Allowing metadata to be edited after locking a release
• More control over how Shopify products/collections are created, tagged, managed.
• External product fulfillment, e.g., via codebanks
• Whitelabeling / custom branding.
• Custom mailservers. Email notifications/order redemption go to spam.
• Integration with other smart link platforms (linkfire, Smarturl, etc.)
• Data analytics/retargeting/marketing options
• More extensive metadata: P-line/C-line support, publishing fields per track (PRO info, Publisher/Administrator, multiple ISWC support)
Appreciate the feedback and we're well aware of the pain points you've listed. Fortunately several of them are on our immediate roadmap and will be addressed over the next few weeks. We'll reach out directly to go over your bugs & requests.
Great app, but when you bundle digital albums with physical, it charges you for all tracks which eats into your physical merch cost basis. For that reason, had to uninstall.
Thanks for your feedback! We are very transparent about our digital pricing and in many ways we are much less expensive than platforms which take a percentage (10-15%) of your physical merchandise. Not only is our pricing capped at $2 for digital, but physical reporting is a flat monthly subscription ($10). If you are including a digital album with a physical product we encourage artists to factor our costs into the price paid by fans.