Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, Livestreams, Upsells, Soundscan, & more!

Absolute Merch

Single is the best app for digital music distribution and reporting. The app is extremely easy to use and their customer service is amazing and super responsive. We use them for all of our artists.

Dawn Boudreau Musician

The Customer Service for this app is amazing! They are prompt and direct in answering questions and the app is user-friendly.

RambleTree

I'm able to combine an Album Download with a physical CD that I'm fulfilling in-house (instead of CD Baby, etc.). Combined with the ecommerce capabilities of Shopify, Single Music is freakin' awesome. I can:
+Create discounts.
+Send out free downloads for reviews/networking (well, I guess it costs me $.015, less than postage for a CD).
+ Integrate the product with a marketing campaigns/tools.
I already have an Art/T-shirt brand, so adding music alongside my other products is awesome.
Functionality seamless so far. Support is fast and thorough. Do it.

LANY STORE

Tommy and his team have been extremely helpful and a key part of our team. They make reporting to Soundscan super easy and pain free!!

dirkchopin

Very cool app! I'm able to offer my music on my domain easily! I like the Boostlink service too! Thanks!

Dais Records

We chose Single Music for easy integration with Soundscan reporting. The setup took less than a minute, I had friendly support on chat on a Saturday morning, and I didnt' even need the help - I literally just imported by products, set up preorder dates and was good to go. Shockingly easy and intuitive. Great UI/product dashboard as well. Highly recommended.

Buddha Beats Online

The support team is pretty awesome! They're offline at night but during the day, they are incredibly responsive and helped me solve my problem.

Nicolas Tankoff

Very good support ! They helped me to find the solution of a bug very quickly. Now, everything works ! Thanks !

Making Movies

Single Music is an awesome tool for musicians and their teams. From the reporting the fulfillment of digital downloads, it makes the release process seamless. Their support team is extremely helpful and works with you to make sure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

Steel Panther

Single music is the most effective and efficient Shopify app for selling digital music, period. I use it for all of my artists and recommend it regularly.