Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, Livestreams, Upsells, Soundscan, & more!

Smartpunk

Easily the best and most efficient way to submit to Soundscan. If you're running a record label or record store, or are a band looking to submit your sales for reporting, look no further!

Marsstore

The app is really easy to use and has the BEST customer service. Super responsive, prompt and helpful. I love that it automatically submits all our data to SoundScan without us having to do the tedious legwork. Highly recommend!

Shopimpact

We've been very pleased with Single. Not only with the product offering, but with the support they have provided us!

Iration

Great app and great support from this team in Nashville. As more and more independent artists function outside of merch deals/companies running their own stores, Single will be a must-have app for forward-thinking artists! Looking forward to future features and functionality.

Musicym

As a musician who takes my career as seriously as I take my sales, Single steps right into play and delivers both physical & digital sales to SoundScan. I focus on music and sales, Single focuses on getting me on the charts. Definitely get this app.

Mortiis Webstore

Very nice app. I have a bunch of music I want to sell digitally on my Shopify store, and Single handled that seamlessly. Fast, friendly and efficient customer service too.

Tommy Emmanuel

We had been searching for a way to sell singles and albums on the same page for months! Great app! Great support!

Intothegreatdivide

FINALLY! A Shopify app that replicates all the other digital DSPs. Now I can do pre-orders with Instant Grat tracks and sell singles from the album page. This app is great!

1 2 4 Next