Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

Star Garb

App installs two products, one "track" and one "album". What they fail to mention is that in order to have a play button for a 30sec preview next to your product, you MUST have a visible COLLECTION for each album. SO unless your only wanting music collections, its a mess.

September 8, 2020

Hi Star! Apologies for the confusion, but you do not need to have collections be visible in order for the tracklist / preview to function properly. You are correct that we publish 2 products for a single (something we hope to address soon), but that is simply due to how products work in Shopify and making an album tracklist purchasable. We'll let you know when that has been addressed!

Baguette Bear

Looks great but the minute you have a problem the 'Single music' team seem unable to find a solution when it doesn't send to shopify. Spent almost a week with them backs and forwards via emails. I could have been doing something else on my biz. Not very impressed.

Just received a response to this message via the reviews. I would suggest checking your emails. Doa search on Baguette Bear, you should then see the numerous emails from your company and me this week. Pretty surprised you didn't check that actually before posting a response! My concerns are clearly, very real.

April 11, 2019

Hi Baguette Bear!

Where have you been trying to reach us? We don't have record of you contacting our support channels prior to today. As you can see in our other reviews, we focus heavily on artist support and it's very uncharacteristic of us to not respond or find a quick solution. We'll get you sorted today via chat in the app.

Update: We did search our chat system and only your message from today is showing - which we responded to and have not heard back. As stated before, please reach out via the chat so we can determine where the disconnect is.