Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

1 review

Baguette Bear

Looks great but the minute you have a problem the 'Single music' team seem unable to find a solution when it doesn't send to shopify. Spent almost a week with them backs and forwards via emails. I could have been doing something else on my biz. Not very impressed.

Just received a response to this message via the reviews. I would suggest checking your emails. Doa search on Baguette Bear, you should then see the numerous emails from your company and me this week. Pretty surprised you didn't check that actually before posting a response! My concerns are clearly, very real.

April 11, 2019

Hi Baguette Bear!

Where have you been trying to reach us? We don't have record of you contacting our support channels prior to today. As you can see in our other reviews, we focus heavily on artist support and it's very uncharacteristic of us to not respond or find a quick solution. We'll get you sorted today via chat in the app.

Update: We did search our chat system and only your message from today is showing - which we responded to and have not heard back. As stated before, please reach out via the chat so we can determine where the disconnect is.