Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

Sharon Fendrich Music

I was happy to find Single because I needed a way to report physical and digital sales from my website (an in person) to SoundScan. Getting things set up was a tricky learning curve for me but Single customer service was there every time I reached out. Kudos to them for helping us indie artists with such respect and professionalism.

EK2.ca, Inc

Wonderful customer support team!
All issues if any, were fixed in a timely manner, definitely would recommend to artists/store distributors!

Sensor Music

Great good app but i only give 3 stars because the app don't have a preview player for the tracks. Thats very important.

*I just need the support from Single Music.
unbelievable how fast they are. That's why they now get a star on top.

March 8, 2019

Appreciate the kind words on our support speed! Audio previews were added shortly after your initial review.

Daniel Biro

Great start for a desperately needed app that makes it easy to sell downloads on Shopify. Really like that there's no monthly subscription charge but rather a small percentage off each sale. Much fairer. GUI is slick and well implemented with a few bugs still to iron out. Amazing real-time support too.

Main thing missing for me is the fact that the track list has no player facility. How are buyers supposed to decide what to buy if they can't listen to anything? There should be a choice of whether to play 30 seconds iTunes-style or whole track like Bandcamp. Hopefully this will be added soon. Also, better integration with Spotify physical product pages for CDs and Limited Editions etc would be nice.

Looking forward to the future.