Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

Puscifer Live

Michael, This is now our third digital release with you and I cannot express enough how beautiful the interface is. Not only is it user-friendly, but the integration with our backend is just flawless. Working with your team has reduced our setup time with digital download content management and releases by 80%. Furthermore, we are not encountering nearly as many questions or hurdles from major labels / distributors. As you are well aware, Q4 is just an explosion of sales and promotions, but with SOPs your team has in place, we have found working with Single for downloads, livestreams, and reporting; quite beneficial and seamless. Kudos to you and your team -- from Joe and Brendan all the way Tyler and Ron. We look forward to keeping this positive momentum going. All the best,
LLP

Acony Records Online Store

We've been working with Single Music for over a year now, and it is a total dream. They are always available to chat, answer every question thoroughly, and seem to be constantly improving the app and adding things on I wouldn't even have thought to request. They solved a long-standing issue with us delivering music digitally via Shopify. We are an indie music label, and selling music digitally this day and age is imperative, and they made it smoothless, hi tech, AND they report all sales to Soundscan! They even assist in some of the customer service that selling digitally creates. We can't say enough about them!

Curation Records

Fantastic. The guys there with support have been extremely helpful. This has given our record label a presence that we could never have achieved otherwise. We're beyond happy with our use of the Single application. We look forward to a beneficial relationship into the future.

Parse Audio

Great app and an even better service. The team is very helpful and quick to respond to any issue.
Totally recommended!

Merch Central

Really appreciate your help joe!

These corona times are wild times

Once again thank you for all your support. You’ve been super awesome over the past few months!

Absolute Merch

Single is the best app for digital music distribution and reporting. The app is extremely easy to use and their customer service is amazing and super responsive. We use them for all of our artists.

Dawn Boudreau Musician

The Customer Service for this app is amazing! They are prompt and direct in answering questions and the app is user-friendly.

RambleTree

I'm able to combine an Album Download with a physical CD that I'm fulfilling in-house (instead of CD Baby, etc.). Combined with the ecommerce capabilities of Shopify, Single Music is freakin' awesome. I can:
+Create discounts.
+Send out free downloads for reviews/networking (well, I guess it costs me $.015, less than postage for a CD).
+ Integrate the product with a marketing campaigns/tools.
I already have an Art/T-shirt brand, so adding music alongside my other products is awesome.
Functionality seamless so far. Support is fast and thorough. Do it.

LANY STORE

Tommy and his team have been extremely helpful and a key part of our team. They make reporting to Soundscan super easy and pain free!!

dirkchopin

Very cool app! I'm able to offer my music on my domain easily! I like the Boostlink service too! Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4