Single

Single

by Single, LLC

The Creators Toolkit - Music, Monetized Video, & Fan Insights

County Sales

This has been a really useful tool and when I had an issue on my end they provided excellent customer service to help me resolve the issue!

Pure Colors Music

At first, I gave a 1-star review. But I'm changing it to 5-stars because of the way this company handled the situation. Long story short, I had a fair number of people download a digital download of mine from Single Music. They had used a shopify coupon code I created to get it for free. It was just a trade for an email. Well I ended up having to pay $2 to Single Music on each of those "free" downloads. I was charged $130 roughly, but the very same day, Single reached out, apologized for I guess what you can call a loophole, and refunded me fully. This is a great app. I've used it to create upsell campaigns easily. I do hope they are able to modify their backend to allow for creators to give away some digital downloads for free in exchange for an email.

February 24, 2021

Hi Pure Colors! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the headache this has caused. It is NEVER our intention to mislead artists or gouge those trying to make a living from their art. We will be in touch shortly.

Digital Album Pre-Sale

As an independent musician doing everything myself, Single Music was exactly what I was looking for! Here's why... 1) I wanted to pre-sell my album before I got the music finished. 2) I wanted to sell the album through my own site without sharing the name of the album. 3) I wanted all sales to be reported to SoundScan. Thanks to Single Music, I'm happy to say that my debut album, Dead Pixel, hit three Billboard charts the week after it was released! I got to #39 on the Top Current Album Sales chart, #85 on the Top Album Sales chart, and #32 on the Emerging Artists chart. Single Music was so easy to use and the customer support couldn't have been better. Since I knew I had a shot of hitting the charts, I wanted to make sure I set everything up correctly and thankfully, Joe was there to check things and confirm everything looked good (thanks again, Joe!). Couldn't recommend Single Music enough!

AndrewMcMahon

It was awesome to work with Single Music for our annual Dear Jack Benefit charity concert. It was the first time we've ever livestreamed this event and it could not have gone any better. Single makes it clean and easy for fans to tune in and experience the show, and being able to host it directly from our website and offer exclusive event merchandise was a huge deal. It's a solid livestream platform and they know exactly what they are doing. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Dashboard Confessional

I am approached by new livestreaming platforms daily. Single has not only saved us thousands of dollars in unnecessary fees, it also gave us full ownership of our fan data and the experience of our audience. The customer service and creativity was a breath of fresh air. I wouldn’t work with anyone else. - Nick / Dashboard Confessional

Puscifer Live

Michael, This is now our third digital release with you and I cannot express enough how beautiful the interface is. Not only is it user-friendly, but the integration with our backend is just flawless. Working with your team has reduced our setup time with digital download content management and releases by 80%. Furthermore, we are not encountering nearly as many questions or hurdles from major labels / distributors. As you are well aware, Q4 is just an explosion of sales and promotions, but with SOPs your team has in place, we have found working with Single for downloads, livestreams, and reporting; quite beneficial and seamless. Kudos to you and your team -- from Joe and Brendan all the way Tyler and Ron. We look forward to keeping this positive momentum going. All the best,
LLP

Acony Records Online Store

We've been working with Single Music for over a year now, and it is a total dream. They are always available to chat, answer every question thoroughly, and seem to be constantly improving the app and adding things on I wouldn't even have thought to request. They solved a long-standing issue with us delivering music digitally via Shopify. We are an indie music label, and selling music digitally this day and age is imperative, and they made it smoothless, hi tech, AND they report all sales to Soundscan! They even assist in some of the customer service that selling digitally creates. We can't say enough about them!

Curation Records

Fantastic. The guys there with support have been extremely helpful. This has given our record label a presence that we could never have achieved otherwise. We're beyond happy with our use of the Single application. We look forward to a beneficial relationship into the future.

Parse Audio

Great app and an even better service. The team is very helpful and quick to respond to any issue.
Totally recommended!

Merch Central

Really appreciate your help joe!

These corona times are wild times

Once again thank you for all your support. You’ve been super awesome over the past few months!

Previous 1 3 4