Auto Feed‑Sinoclick

Auto Feed‑Sinoclick

by Sinointeractive

Your Facebook And Google Catalog Feed Made Easy

Southern Chainsaw & Mower Parts

If I could rate this app below a 1 I would. This app needs to be taken off of Shopify. In the end, it ended up costing me my google merchant account until I could have Google correct the issues.

Poor David's

Doesn't work at all. Provides a feed URL that contains no data, even after waiting a day for the products to say they were loaded.

SEWBERY- PICK STITCH GET

I am trying to sync my catalogue, but how much per product ever product I upload on Shopify the same is not getting synced in the product fedd

masteront.2020

Hello can you help me? Your software upload products from eshop but didnt put these product too google feed... I dont understant Why? merchant center is empty and need product feed from eshop... I need feed for merchant center and I hope that sinoclick collect this and make the feed for google merchant centre..I dont understand Why google, facebook feed are empty.

thank you for your support.

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I downloaded and installed this app. Seems a very simple steps to follow. But one thing i noticed it only synced 700 products Is there a limit on the number of products?
In fact after i received the email with instructions all my 700 products that was submitted went into an error. Could not figure it out, just deleted the app and moved on

January 8, 2020

Hi Hanu
We have no restrictions, we will email you and we will help you solve this problem

Thanks

krkc&cokr

I am not good at dealing this kind of app, BUT! I got their support any time I met problems, They are nice people.

biker-rings.co.uk

Only showed 1366 out of 36000 skus, emailed support waited four days still no response.. even a free app should do what it says why its allowed on here i dont know..

After apps response i have messaged them twice more with direct email. No response and for those keeping score now ZERO products in feed AVOID

December 1, 2019

Sorry for your confusion,
We responded to the email at 11.29, but it looks like the email was rejected. So please provide an additional valid email
We will give relevant solutions

Thanks

Negative Apparel

I used this app to make catalog of around 10K products and it just did so easily. I see some new features as the collection which i will be trying very soon if it creates catalogs depending on the store collections it will be amazing.

Holistic Hair®

Hi, Could you please explain how this app actually works? I couldn't see anywhere to request information so this was the only means to reach out. Something visual to look at would be good to see what it does. My email is njamesbaird@gmail.com. thanks Nicky

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your reviews, You can connect us by this by
sending email to support.sinoclick@sinointeractive.com

shop.AxeDr.com

I used this app to remedy my Instagram Sales Channel problem. A shopify support person sent me to a walkthrough on how to sidestep the Instagram Sales Channel rejection. One of the steps involved creating a new Facebook Product Catalog manually.
I tried several other apps, with much higher reviews, and they did not work correctly. I installed this app and within 5 minutes I had a perfectly executed Facebook Shop Catalog with ZERO errors. Thank you Sinoclick!!!

Previous 1