Auto Feed‑Sinoclick

Auto Feed‑Sinoclick

by Sinointeractive

Your Facebook And Google Catalog Feed Made Easy

krkc&cokr

I am not good at dealing this kind of app, BUT! I got their support any time I met problems, They are nice people.

Negative Apparel

I used this app to make catalog of around 10K products and it just did so easily. I see some new features as the collection which i will be trying very soon if it creates catalogs depending on the store collections it will be amazing.

shop.AxeDr.com

I used this app to remedy my Instagram Sales Channel problem. A shopify support person sent me to a walkthrough on how to sidestep the Instagram Sales Channel rejection. One of the steps involved creating a new Facebook Product Catalog manually.
I tried several other apps, with much higher reviews, and they did not work correctly. I installed this app and within 5 minutes I had a perfectly executed Facebook Shop Catalog with ZERO errors. Thank you Sinoclick!!!

kukowear

Your app is pretty cool, No product quantity limit, even on the free plan!!! A concise and clear operating interface, I was able to implement the app very quickly and generate a feed for the Facebook catalogue.Very good experience so far!