Site Booster

Site Booster

by AppSharp

Get found on maps & search engines

The Lifestyle Luxury Store

Just installed the app, lets see how it goes, it has some really good reviews but i can only comment after a few days of using it.
Keep up the good work.

~ Team PricesOnSale.com

Apoc Industries

Quick easy way to gain some important links for a new site.

Sharwoods Bike & Tyre

Very,very impressed! I installed this app only hours ago and am already starting to see the results. Exactly what i need to get the new store noticed. Can't wait to see what will happen in 2 weeks time if it's already working after just 1 day!

Sharwoods Bike & Tyre.

Bijouterie en Ligne

Very good service. Thanks you angela ;)

Splendid Beauty Store

Great! I am still new to the account, but I like it so far.

Kidz Outfitters

Great app! Highly recommended! Listing to different sites made easy. Just wish it links to more listing sites.

Sensual Intelligence

Site Booster was recommende to me by one of the Shopify gurus. I was experiencing lower than usual traffic. The sites that Site Booster has set me up on will surely help. I would have not been able to figure this out on my own. Scott was helpful and answered my questions promptly. The service gave me confidence that these new links will bring new visitors over time. Thank you.

BayInkjet

I'm quite happy with it, unbeatable price, delivered the service they promised. Saved me loads of time finding and creating profiles all over the web. All but a couple sites are now active. Thanks guys.

Robin Harley

Got this app a few days ago. Will see how it does with boosting my site but I can say the customer support is EXCELLENT!! There was one listing where my address was showing up and I'm an online shop only. Living in a residential neighborhood where you can't have people showing up to buy items. Contacted Site Booster and within minutes they got back with me. Today the address part is gone and I'm impressed! Thank you for such great customer service....that's something hard to find nowadays.

B-Well Studio

They truly follow up, I'm very happy with the service, quick, effective, they make you feel like if you know them in person...