Site Robot ‑ Sitemap Generator

Site Robot ‑ Sitemap Generator

by App Developer Group

Create your custom HTML & XML sitemaps for improved SEO

www.uptrendinggadgets.com

I just instslled the app and I'm full beginner. Customerservice helped me with everything even to install it in my footer ! Great work 5*! Absolutely recommend!!! Thank you guys!!!

Shypil LLC

Everybody need a site map in their website for best SEO. Do you wanna earn money? Ok, you need sitemap generator!

Perpetual Watch Lover (PWL)

When we started the e commerce journey with shopify we were no where to be found on google search but when we installed this app, oh my sales started. A neccessity I must say

Perfume Philippines

Fast and efficient support team. Helped me customize the sitemap page how I wanted it to look. xml was accept by google with no errors. Installation was a very fast smooth process.

MIRZATCI

It is great, small amount expense, but helped me to generate the Sitemap to put on website, and update instantly.

lineandlace

This is a good app. It's easy to install and configure, gets the job done, works as advertised. No complaints.

Kaizai Pet Products

this app really does help to the beginner makes a task that can seem overwhelming relatively easy with a very minimal amount of clicks. Waiting to see the results.thanks

happymash

What a huge difference this app made for me. After waiting over a month for Google to index I installed this app on both of my sites. A couple of days later a huge portion of both of my sites were indexed. A couple of days later, each was 100% indexed. I'm already seeing organic traffic now.

FIRST CLASS CREW

Nice App its real helps ! you can try it and find the solution to set up the sitemap. its very simple and easy. very recommend and respect for your work.!

EZ Monster Deals

Great app. Support responds within a few hours. Yes I recommend this app. Try the app. I recommend this app for shopify sites.

Previous 1 3