Sitejabber Free Store Reviews

Sitejabber Free Store Reviews

by Sitejabber

Get free reviews, traffic & customer leads for your store

Kaycee's Cosmetics

I downloaded this app to my store in hopes that new reviews will get me more business.

Unfortunately for me, there is a business by similar name who sells brushes. I have nothing to do with it. But since all these disgruntled women cannot be bothered to check that its a different business.

They leave me 1 star reviews, each of them disputed with sitejabber, I have publicly and privately responded to reviews with increasing exasperation, requested authentication and disputed reviews because they are truly meant for another business, written emails to site jabber, guess what, I haven't heard anything back in the last 3 weeks. 3 weeks of no response, to anything.

I would understand if it was 1 missed email or two.. 3 weeks of continuous requests and nothing.

I wouldn't have reached out if those were reviews written by my customers, for my products , my service, but they're not meant for me.. then what is withholding this company from helping their patron? Are they lazy? Or they simply do not care?

So if you are looking to not be helped, please download this app to your store.

www.watangems.com

You do not have any option to control or manage reviews with a basic plan. But, pro is very expensive at $199.99/month. If you don't have high number of sales, then, how would you be able to pay such a high fee?

Varietyconnections

are theyt still in operation??