SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

by Adolab

Instantly create an HTML sitemap! Improve Search. Increase SEO

PEAKPTT - Push To Talk Over Cellular

Install was easy, saw a minor issue, support went in and fixed it. Good service. The features are spot on and will help with SEO, as having an updated sitemap important.

Char's Effectives!

Didn't realize the importance of a Sitemap until I read more about it. Adriana at ADO makes it so easy to set up. Once it's set--it's done! Just automatically updates with new/deleted products and blogs. For this small monthly fee, it's worth it!

USA Salon & Spa Equipment

I have used this app for all three of my Shopify sites and highly recommend it. The team at Adolab SEO is always ready to provide quick support if you need it and just take care of the issue so you can focus on your store. Highly recommend.

n95 mask share

Sitemap could not be read, Couldn't fetch, what's going on, choose the wrong one, discoved 0 url. don't download this app, a waste of your time and couldn't help anything

Victor Urban

Très bonne application pour créer et gérer un sitemap propre, y compris caché certain liens dont les cgv etc....testé 2 autres app et c'est celle-ci que je choisis.

ZIPPY LOCKS

The new site map looks amazing. What a Great App #1 Sitemap tool. Give it a Try and you should see the results.

Your Vintage Department Store

Nice people good sitemap generating app. Adolabs is always very responsive to providing help. Thank you!

Ann More Products

I have used this app. before & I have always liked it. It is so easy to install and the developer/Adolab did an awesome job, and I am very thankful. Customer service is great. My sitemap looks so nice & professional I could not have asked for something more.

Wilkie Brand West Wear, LLC

Adolab helped me with implementing my sitemap. Each day now I have watched my CTR percentage rise. They have really helped Wilkie Brand West Wear become more visible on Google. They are glad to help me with any questions I have and respond very quickly!

Divas Fashions

The customer support from Adolab is just out of this world, the app was easy to install and works perfectly, thank you for another super great app. ;)

Previous 1 3 4