SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

by Adolab

Instantly create an HTML sitemap! Improve Search. Increase SEO

Clélia mode

Très bonne appli configuration simple et facile d'utilisation. Juridiquement, très précis et simple de compréhension

FIT0

Awesome App! Sitemap is very professional and very easy to install! Site map is built like a SEO company. It helping me a lot for my google search console. Its update more often now :) A+

h2oparts2go.com

Most shop owners are not experienced web developers. We seem to forget that sitemaps are "a thing". While a sitemap can be added manually and without major tech know how, I run a store, not a website. I don't have the spare time to add and maintain a sitemap page when, for $60/year this app can do it for me. Money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

T I A - N O V A

Great app :)

ATARA BELLA

This Sitemap app is super useful! Quick and easy, with updates automatic just because the app is installd. It was something I was missing on my site. I just wish they would make it for WordPress as well.

Slumber Hut

Great app. Very useful to have a HTML Sitemap. A very valuable addition to our stable of Shopify applications. Much appreciated - thank you.

Gods Gift London H J

very impressed with the ease of use

Rare Breed Apparel

Quick and easy way to add a sitemap to our site. Very happy with it, thanks!

Cromotime

Very Useful App! ...and super easy setting!

Espressowatchcompany

Already seeing some signs of good results in my google search console... I would buy stock in this company if they continue to grow and do well!