SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

by Adolab

Instantly create an HTML sitemap! Improve Search. Increase SEO

Your Vintage Department Store

Nice people good sitemap generating app. Adolabs is always very responsive to providing help. Thank you!

Ann More Products

I have used this app. before & I have always liked it. It is so easy to install and the developer/Adolab did an awesome job, and I am very thankful. Customer service is great. My sitemap looks so nice & professional I could not have asked for something more.

Wilkie Brand West Wear, LLC

Adolab helped me with implementing my sitemap. Each day now I have watched my CTR percentage rise. They have really helped Wilkie Brand West Wear become more visible on Google. They are glad to help me with any questions I have and respond very quickly!

Divas Fashions

The customer support from Adolab is just out of this world, the app was easy to install and works perfectly, thank you for another super great app. ;)

Clélia mode

Très bonne appli configuration simple et facile d'utilisation. Juridiquement, très précis et simple de compréhension

FIT0

Awesome App! Sitemap is very professional and very easy to install! Site map is built like a SEO company. It helping me a lot for my google search console. Its update more often now :) A+

h2oparts2go.com

Most shop owners are not experienced web developers. We seem to forget that sitemaps are "a thing". While a sitemap can be added manually and without major tech know how, I run a store, not a website. I don't have the spare time to add and maintain a sitemap page when, for $60/year this app can do it for me. Money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

T I A - N O V A

Great app :)

ATARA BELLA

This Sitemap app is super useful! Quick and easy, with updates automatic just because the app is installd. It was something I was missing on my site. I just wish they would make it for WordPress as well.

Slumber Hut

Great app. Very useful to have a HTML Sitemap. A very valuable addition to our stable of Shopify applications. Much appreciated - thank you.

Previous 1 3