SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited December 30, 2019

The new site map looks amazing. What a Great App #1 Sitemap tool. Give it a Try and you should see the results.

ZIPPY LOCKS
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited November 19, 2019

Nice people good sitemap generating app. Adolabs is always very responsive to providing help. Thank you!

Your Vintage Department Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 22, 2019

I have used this app. before & I have always liked it. It is so easy to install and the developer/Adolab did an awesome job, and I am very thankful. Customer service is great. My sitemap looks so nice & professional I could not have asked for something more.

Ann More Products
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 16, 2019

Adolab helped me with implementing my sitemap. Each day now I have watched my CTR percentage rise. They have really helped Wilkie Brand West Wear become more visible on Google. They are glad to help me with any questions I have and respond very quickly!

Wilkie Brand West Wear, LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 1, 2019

The customer support from Adolab is just out of this world, the app was easy to install and works perfectly, thank you for another super great app. ;)

Divas Fashions
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 25, 2019

Très bonne appli configuration simple et facile d'utilisation. Juridiquement, très précis et simple de compréhension

Clélia mode
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited June 21, 2019

Awesome App! Sitemap is very professional and very easy to install! Site map is built like a SEO company. It helping me a lot for my google search console. Its update more often now :) A+

FIT0
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 22, 2019

Most shop owners are not experienced web developers. We seem to forget that sitemaps are "a thing". While a sitemap can be added manually and without major tech know how, I run a store, not a website. I don't have the spare time to add and maintain a sitemap page when, for $60/year this app can do it for me. Money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

h2oparts2go.com
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited March 8, 2019

Great app :)

T I A - N O V A
Romania
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited October 9, 2018

This Sitemap app is super useful! Quick and easy, with updates automatic just because the app is installd. It was something I was missing on my site. I just wish they would make it for WordPress as well.

ATARA BELLA