Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Unni and Evans

Excellent app. Really well put together interface and it delivers on what it promises. Highly recommended.

Go Bloom Glow

Had a problem removing some pages from my shop's sitemap. Glad I found this app, it solved my problem. Thank you!

Exzouk

Brilliant app and customer service. Would highly recommend!

Welkit

The app is easy to install, easy to configure. And it WORKS !!! The best app ever, before that I've used another app SEO Manager that caused me a lot of SEO issue, duplicate content etc... Since I have this app no pb at all, and the support is fast and professionnal ! +++++

Recovery Comfort

This app took my noindex headache away (cheaper than a bottle of excedrin)! It can be very difficult to do this yourself and the app made it super easy. Get it!

Thekingofvape

Great app and the support was really helpful!

Holisticbeauties

BEEN TRYING TO "NO INDEX" pages in shopify for almost a month now! All our special offer pages were indexed by google so anyone could access our special offers which we definitely didn't want. Also when you use apps like zipify pages or OCU you have to make multiples of the same product in your store but this causes tones of duplicate content issues in google! I TALKED TO SHOPIFY SUPPORT AND THEME SUPPORT AND ALL SUGGESTION WERE CRAP!!! THEN I FOUND THIS APP WOWOWOWOW! Did everything I needed and I was all set up in less than 30 minutes! INSANE!!!!

Sportique 2

Very useful and great service. Thank you!

Vapenu

Awesome app, just works straight out of the box in a minute setup time. Not being able to edit robots.txt is one of the small handicaps Shopify has. I just wish I discovered this app a lot sooner.

Navajorug Com

Raving endorsement! Orbis Labs flat delivers. We are currently using the noindex plugin to pare down on the ridiculous amount of pages that Shopify gets indexed by default, massively diluting the site's Google index. You can slice and dice to your heart's content. But here's the kicker. Support. We contacted support with a feature suggestion that the URLs in the app be hyperlinked to the page in a new window for quick checking of the contents of the page. Orbis had it live in under an hour! No joke!! Never before have we seen anything like that. As for technical questions, Orbis also answered them fast and thoroughly. In minutes typically. Next up we are trying the rich snippets plugin. Thank you Orbis Labs! Plugins or apps the way they should be!! Highly recommended. Do not hesitate to use this app plugin.
Previous 1 3 4