Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Manage HTML/XML Sitemap & NoIndex, NoFollow for improved SEO

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Largo

The great feature of this app is that it doesn’t need continuous editing of the theme. Just install it and wait to see its impressive performance on your store. Great app!

Blk Cotton

Nice app with easy to use interface. Monthly charges of this app are also quite reasonable with 7 days free trial option. I just want to say buy it and decide for yourself.

BestVacationGifts.com

I was struggling hard to avoid duplicate content, but every time something happens, that impedes my store ranking on Google. This app solved this problem very smoothly. So, highly recommended app.....

Kusi Media Strategy

This app never disappointed me in terms of SEO. I was looking for an app that could help me in the SEO of my store on Google. My hunt is over on this app as I got satisfactory results.

Boudoir House, Inc.

Stunning app. Liked this app a lot. It did exactly what it said. The 5-star rating is not enough for the features they offer. I got all the support that I needed. Hats off to the developer of this app. Thank you soooo much!!

Bestproductsusa

Honestly, I don’t like to give reviews, but this app’s amazing feature compelled me to do so. Try this yourself, and you will become a lover of this app like me.

Mining Crusader

Duplicate content issues often stuck your Shopify store ranking on Google. But, with this app, you can take relief as it will fix your duplicate content issues. I recommend it to everyone.

Petpreme.cl

Top-notch customer support and very patient staff. they answered back to my query and solved my problems. I would like to start using this app for my other newly launched store.

Sweetscoops

Extraordinary app. Everything like installation, generating Sitemap, fixing duplicate issues, and most importantly, its customer support is impressive.

Clips4Paws

Looked over the positive comments of this app and decided to give it a try...all I have to say is that it delivers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15