Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Pelote de Porcelaine

I use this app for my shopify store. It really makes things easier and the support is really helpful !

simplyfrenchvintage

I used this app to hide duplicate pages from google search. It was very easy to use and does what it said on the can. Excellent Value for Money. Thank you

Urbanistic

Does what it says on the tin. Very easy to use and useful in terms of functionality. It's a no brainer having this installed!

Concetto è

It's doing the job. Used this app to NoIndex collections. The collections that are supposed to be NOT findable on Google are now NOT appearing in the searches, which is what I want. Thank you.

Scooters 'N Chairs®

Brilliant! This app is a Godsend for dealing with products/collections/pages that need to be on your site but also need to be hidden from Google for SEO (duplicate content) reasons. It also prevents hidden items from displaying in your search bar.

Evilrpm

Small app with very big seo grow result. It must have all webstores who want to grow. And like i say before this is best seo team who offer really friendly apps and dont damage your webstore. Highly recommend 6 stars from 5. Best regards.evilrpm

Shop LuLu

We just switched and added this app to www.shoplulu.com we are hoping to see some cleaned up results super easy to install and use

cermatreatment.com

Excellent app, very useful for managing XML sitemap and NoIndexing certain pages! Has helped me clean up my indexing issues. Would highly recommend this app to any merchant!

Casta Eyewear

Very good app! I used this app to NoIndex:
some of the custom and smart collections, some of the /pages/ I dont want to index, URLs containing specific words, a list of URLs found in Search Console I don't want to index.
It happens when Search Engine ignore your robots.txt. So this app will NoIndex pagination, search result, cart page, login, register, blog tags etc. Just to be sure. Easy to use. Customer Service is great! I recommend you to try it.

Cellular Detox Hub

Very easy to follow and use. Highly recommend it for use with Sitemap Page Generator. If you don't have prior experience with sorting out your sitemap for search rankings, these 2 apps make it very easy to do. Now I just have to wait and see it in action.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8