Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Slick Case

Brilliant app, a must have for every Shopify store owner. We use this app to manage our XML sitemap and to get rid of duplicate content that every Shopify suffers from.

Shopify generates multiple versions of the same URL and this app no-indexes excessive duplicated URLs.

Our rankings having increased since.

Vital Sleep

We're using this app to manage the XML sitemap and to NoIndex certain pages that we won't want showing in search engines. My rankings have increased, would highly recommend this app.

Bird Merch

I've been using this app to completely hide my store from search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo as I don't want my store indexed, it's a private/wholesale based store and need my products/pages hidden.

PriceDeluxe

Excellent app to improve SEO, managed to NoIndex duplicated pages that Shopify generates and as a result my store has had more organic traffic through search engines.

OfficeDesk.com

Great app and support, would highly recommend to improve SEO and solve the duplicate content issues.

Eco Conscious Clothing

I spent two months trying to get Google to index my site. Out of over 300 webpages, I was stuck at only having 20 or so pages indexed. I found out that I had some duplicate H1's & Titles due to Shopify's structure. I used this app to no-index my collections and some other pages and a week later all of my pages were indexed.

Agna Global Kuru Temizleme Ve Çamaşırhane Çözümleri

It is best sitemap manager I have been tried And app have NoIndex manager it is very important for SEO. You must download it.

Flowerbox Wall Gardens

Works perfect, finally an application that can help with sitemap and robots on Shopify. Thanks for creating it

for the Ageless

I bet this app will become the #1 for tech SEO. Indispensable for any store looking to properly manage their coverage and not overwhelm Google's budget. Thank you for putting together such a helpful app. Will update with results. Superb, responsive customer service. Highly Recommended +++++

Haus of Leather

Just installed the app, very easy to use and intuitive. Will update with further info and feedback after I've seen some results.