Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Thousand

The app is solid and handles a bunch of the annoying automated pages that shopify creates and you can't get rid of.

GetPetPortrait

An app that helps with indexing my store. A must have if you want control over how search engines index your site and to improve SEO.

Support is amazing and quick!

Fitness Instructor Music

App is really easy to use, has a lot of options and support is amazing. We're using this app to solve the dreaded duplicate content issues all Shopify stores suffer with.

nightmasterstore.com

I'm using this app to hide some useless content pages from search engines and the sitemap. The app is very easy to use, no issues! Would recommend if you're serious about SEO.

FastGrowingTrees.com

If you're serious about SEO and the impact of duplicate pages and content then this app is for you.

I've used it for a number of months and I've seen very good results. By default, Shopify out of the box provides very bad SEO practices, this app solves all the issues and my Google indexation is a lot cleaner.

Escapade

Really useful app for getting rid of duplicate content issues. This app solves these issues most of, if not all Shopify stores suffer from.

I see this app as the best SEO app and all Shopify stores need to have it.

Biggs Ltd

There are some products that I want private and this app makes it easy to hide products I don't want appearing in Google, Sitemap and my stores internal search.

Also very useful for SEO!

Support is very quick to solve any questions we have.

JOCKEY GmbH

We use this app to fix duplicate content issues and works wonders. Saves us loads of time doing it manually. Would recommend this app to anyone who's serious about SEO.

novaprosportsnz

This app is perfect for serious SEO website owners and who are too busy to figure out manually coding it into your shopify theme. It covers all the noindex and nofollow coventions important for your SEO thoroughly. David also provides amazing support and their coding is top level quality code! Using it ensures you are not missing out on any no follow or no indexes that may have slipped your mind. Defintely recommend the app and a must-have.

pshh.co.il

great app! a must have. David from support was very helpful and helped me solve a major issue on my website. i highly recommend!