Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Live it Miami

I have been struggling in the rankings as of lately and realized I had a lot of duplicate content issues showing up in my GSC. I didn't even think to look for an app that could help me. Everywhere I searched had coding that was too complicated for me to understand. I found this app and so far it super easy and the support is fast and amazing. Looking forward to seeing my google update in a few days.

Update 10/23/2018: Super happy of the results. 95% off my duplicate content is gone from GSC. By my next google crawl, I'm sure the rest will be gone. Since the clean up happened my rankings shot back up to where they were a month ago before this problem started affecting my site rankings and I'm gaining more keywords instead of losing them. Thank you guys for your help!

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO.
ELIVERAgroup.com recommend all shopify store owners get this app.
The program fits your business.
We have been looking for this program for a very long time.
Respect for program managers.

NapFun™

Awesome app, it helps me save much time, that's great, i will have more time to finish other work, Nice

Hamper Creations

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO. I recommend all shopify store owners get this app

TROY

Functionality and options seems great. I've been waiting for some weeks to see results. I'm confident it will come, it's just depending on Google's crawl frequency.

Fully Europe Store

I really like the app. It gives me quick and easy access to the sitemap which would normally not be possible. We've used it extensively and it didn't fail at anything we tried to attempt.

Unni and Evans

Excellent app. Really well put together interface and it delivers on what it promises. Highly recommended.

Go Bloom Glow

Had a problem removing some pages from my shop's sitemap. Glad I found this app, it solved my problem. Thank you!

Exzouk

Brilliant app and customer service. Would highly recommend!

Welkit

The app is easy to install, easy to configure. And it WORKS !!!

The best app ever, before that I've used another app SEO Manager that caused me a lot of SEO issue, duplicate content etc...

Since I have this app no pb at all, and the support is fast and professionnal !

+++++