Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Bader El Rafih

Great App! very easy to use. waiting to see results on google but so far looking good. Used a third party website to check my seo and the no follow index does work based on the changes i made.

Peace River Filtration

This is a really great simple to use app, no coding :-) and the non indexing option is a good idea for SEO. I am also looking forward the new app that is coming that apply a page sitemap to our site for customers to review our website pages, products and blogs etc. will be very good. Thanks again and all the very best

Announce It

I cannot say enough great things about this app, so easy to use and it has fixed my duplicate content issues. Thank you so much!

Mfrankjohnson

Been using for over a year and GOOGLE LOVES IT.

Very clean looking app. All the settings are in the right places, and activating NoIndex, NoFollow on specific pages, products, collections, tags, etc IS A BREEZE. Works exactly as advertised by adding the "" in the section.

I mean, seriously. A monkey could use this app ... it's that simple. Ok, maybe only a Shopify monkey. haha

Saved LOTS of work by installing this app BEFORE going live!! (happy dancing)

Thanks for making something so powerful, so freakin easy. (bow) Worth every penny.

Frank @ MFJLabs

J R Roses

Great app that resolved my duplicate content issues, a must have app. Highly recommended.

Oco Uk

Good solid app adding noindex tags.
Really easy way of hiding the site from Google in the latter stages of development! Highly recommended!

2020cctv

Highly recommend this app and the developers. They took on board my comments and amended the app, as I was having an issue with duplicate content caused by tags. They even followed up with me after installation to make sure it was working for me. 5 stars

Finisterre

Great app, simple and easy to use. Fantastic support too, would recommend.

Salt River Collectibles

Nice little app makes it real easy to keep the site clean and organized for indexing.

Jensen Bros

So far this app is simple to use and has the ability to exclude URLs out of the sitemap. First app I've found in weeks of searching with this functionality. The developers seem eager to improve and build upon their product as well.