Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Urbanistic

Does what it says on the tin. Very easy to use and useful in terms of functionality. It's a no brainer having this installed!

Concetto è

It's doing the job. Used this app to NoIndex collections. The collections that are supposed to be NOT findable on Google are now NOT appearing in the searches, which is what I want. Thank you.

Scooters 'N Chairs®

Brilliant! This app is a Godsend for dealing with products/collections/pages that need to be on your site but also need to be hidden from Google for SEO (duplicate content) reasons. It also prevents hidden items from displaying in your search bar.

Evilrpm

Small app with very big seo grow result. It must have all webstores who want to grow. And like i say before this is best seo team who offer really friendly apps and dont damage your webstore. Highly recommend 6 stars from 5. Best regards.evilrpm

Shop LuLu

We just switched and added this app to www.shoplulu.com we are hoping to see some cleaned up results super easy to install and use

cermatreatment.com

Excellent app, very useful for managing XML sitemap and NoIndexing certain pages! Has helped me clean up my indexing issues. Would highly recommend this app to any merchant!

Casta Eyewear

Very good app! I used this app to NoIndex:
some of the custom and smart collections, some of the /pages/ I dont want to index, URLs containing specific words, a list of URLs found in Search Console I don't want to index.
It happens when Search Engine ignore your robots.txt. So this app will NoIndex pagination, search result, cart page, login, register, blog tags etc. Just to be sure. Easy to use. Customer Service is great! I recommend you to try it.

Cellular Detox Hub

Very easy to follow and use. Highly recommend it for use with Sitemap Page Generator. If you don't have prior experience with sorting out your sitemap for search rankings, these 2 apps make it very easy to do. Now I just have to wait and see it in action.

kiswoo

I use this app to noindex certain products I don't want showing the in the search engines. Support is world class.

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE

GREAT APP !! I realized since opening first store that I did things wrong as far as setting up for SEO plus now I know I have some duplicate content. This APP allows you to NO INDEX your ENTIRE STORE with 1 click, which I'm doing before Google gets too much information about my site and I go down in ranking before I can fix what I've done wrong. If you are in the same boat, utilize this APP---You won't be disappointed !!
UPDATE: It's a few weeks later now and I wanted to let potential customers know that my opinion has not changed about this APP. I much needed the options it had to offer, but what I found out is that....if you have any questions or don't understand a function of the App..the Customer Service (mainly Dan) will do whatever is needed for you to understand what how the App works and assist you in making the correct choices relative to your website situation. As before, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF CHOOSING THIS APP !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8