Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Heritage Building Centre

Must have Shopify Sitemap app, very easy to use and makes handling SEO a breeze especially duplicate content issues. It is great that you can modify Shopify's own sitemap.

Renegades Wear

Bisher einer der besten Apps für technisches SEO die ich für Shopify kenne. Steuerung der unterschiedlichen Parameter und duplicate urls, sitemap management und mehr. Einfach Klasse! So kann man als SEO auch endlich mit Shopify ordentlich arbeiten! Die Steuerung des Google Crawlers und die Vermeidung von duplicate Content funktioniert hervorragend und hier wurde wirklich an alles gedacht. Must have für Shopify!!!

Muddy Races

It's important to manage your crawl budget and this app is brilliant for that. Our pages are being indexed quicker as a result of telling Google where not to crawl, keeping your most important pages indexed. 5*.

The Bircher Bar

Excellent app - does exactly what you need of it without any hassle or trouble. Great customer support as well.

OPTARISE

great app and great support! thanks a lot - really reasy to handle our sitemap and improve our SEO..

Nitro Tapp

I used this app to help me manage my sitemap better, really useful app if you're serious about SEO. Best of all, it's very easy to use, support is super quick.

Retrolio Games

It helped me with SEO massively, though google is a bitch and takes a while to update. The features inside were extensive and the support was really helpful. He quickly replied to all my emails and even followed up with me providing updates.

LaMercerieDesCopines

We use SiteMap& NoIndex Manager to generate dynamic sitemap and to remove url in order to avoid duplicate content - very powerfull ! and great service !

TheSilverWing

Useful app if you want to take control of your sitemap and noindex tags. We've seen an increase in sales as a result of getting rid of duplicate content which Google hates.

Hopikas

App is great, easy to use and support is world class, they are always there to answer any questions. They even added a feature I requested which is a bonus.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13