Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Morning Recovery

This is a must have app for all Shopify stores. It helps us manage the XML Sitemap and also helps us noindex certain products we don't appearing in the search engines. Very easy to use and well laid out. Excellent!

TeddyRoseBear.com

Perfect app to noindex pagination, search results, 404 pages, tags, and more. Fixes a lot of duplicate content issues my store was facing. Also useful for modifying XML sitemap too! Must have app!

Shop For The Dog

I use this app to help me no index 404 errors. I wasn’t sure how and if it was working so support got back to me right away and helped me. Saves me a lot of time on redirects. Very affordable. Great app.

Knitting-Warehouse

I'm so glad I found this app. With this app and your other app "Add HEAD Code", I can finally control my canonical tags. I don't like using variants, as I like to do spreadsheet uploads, and I screw up my variants every time. So, I had duplicate content issues with the different colors of my products being the same as the collection page they were on. If I could only control my canonicals instead of using these blanket pieces of Shopify global canonical code you find online. Thank goodness. Using the "Add HEAD Code" app, I can add a canonical for the product colors to the collection they are on. Then using the "Sitemap & NoIndex" app, I can quickly check boxes to remove all those extraneous urls Shopify creates for my product colors. No need for the global blanket canonical code anymore and I don't have to use variants. Woot! Woot! I can't tell you how long it took me to find a solution for this. It will take me a while to set everything up, but it will be worth it. Thank you and the app is so inexpensive too. Nice!! Much appreciated. I was actually thanking God. No kidding. :)

paxton hardware ltd

We use this app to NoIndex pages and solve duplicate content issues Shopify stores are faced with. Very easy to use, recommended app with great support!

98Trends

I have installed this app on https://98trends.com and found it very useful to manage page links. It did lack my need to just put nofollow links to offsite links which drains your site's domain authority.

Këssa Muebles

One of the best apps for Shopify. Really simple to use and has saved me time trying to noindex certain pages and solving duplicate content.

A must have SEO app!

Slick Case

Brilliant app, a must have for every Shopify store owner. We use this app to manage our XML sitemap and to get rid of duplicate content that every Shopify suffers from.

Shopify generates multiple versions of the same URL and this app no-indexes excessive duplicated URLs.

Our rankings having increased since.

Vital Sleep

We're using this app to manage the XML sitemap and to NoIndex certain pages that we won't want showing in search engines. My rankings have increased, would highly recommend this app.

Bird Merch

I've been using this app to completely hide my store from search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo as I don't want my store indexed, it's a private/wholesale based store and need my products/pages hidden.