Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

Just installed. So far it has been user friendly/easy to use, will have to wait to see the results.

Feminine Attractions

No issues with us. We like it. We use it for all our online stores. Has helped with fixing site issues.

Japanese Green Tea www.JapaneseGreenTea.org

The support is very good; the control gives full access to hide any promotional pages that we don't want to show to the public without any hassle. Great tool.

Pro Property Supply

Great Customer Service!!! I entered a support request and within hours David had made contact with me and started helping us immediately. He also brought up an additional important SEO issue which we need to address separately, but it was very kind of him to let us know about it. The app has a clean interface and performs the job nicely. Great app!

Sneakerworld

This app is very useful and the customer support is amazing. We tested a different apps but Noindex Manager is the very best.

Ken & Dana Design

This app is easy to use and has been a huge help for us to eliminate custom products from our sitemap. I emailed support because we ran into a slight issue with one of the built in features, and David was able to quickly help me with a custom alteration to fix the problem. Highly recommended!

Thousand

The app is solid and handles a bunch of the annoying automated pages that shopify creates and you can't get rid of.

GetPetPortrait

An app that helps with indexing my store. A must have if you want control over how search engines index your site and to improve SEO.

Support is amazing and quick!

Fitness Instructor Music

App is really easy to use, has a lot of options and support is amazing. We're using this app to solve the dreaded duplicate content issues all Shopify stores suffer with.

nightmasterstore.com

I'm using this app to hide some useless content pages from search engines and the sitemap. The app is very easy to use, no issues! Would recommend if you're serious about SEO.