Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Shop LuLu

We just switched and added this app to www.shoplulu.com we are hoping to see some cleaned up results super easy to install and use

cermatreatment.com

Excellent app, very useful for managing XML sitemap and NoIndexing certain pages! Has helped me clean up my indexing issues. Would highly recommend this app to any merchant!

Casta Eyewear

Very good app! I used this app to NoIndex:
some of the custom and smart collections, some of the /pages/ I dont want to index, URLs containing specific words, a list of URLs found in Search Console I don't want to index.
It happens when Search Engine ignore your robots.txt. So this app will NoIndex pagination, search result, cart page, login, register, blog tags etc. Just to be sure. Easy to use. Customer Service is great! I recommend you to try it.

Cellular Detox Hub

Very easy to follow and use. Highly recommend it for use with Sitemap Page Generator. If you don't have prior experience with sorting out your sitemap for search rankings, these 2 apps make it very easy to do. Now I just have to wait and see it in action.

kiswoo

I use this app to noindex certain products I don't want showing the in the search engines. Support is world class.

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE

GREAT APP !! I realized since opening first store that I did things wrong as far as setting up for SEO plus now I know I have some duplicate content. This APP allows you to NO INDEX your ENTIRE STORE with 1 click, which I'm doing before Google gets too much information about my site and I go down in ranking before I can fix what I've done wrong. If you are in the same boat, utilize this APP---You won't be disappointed !!
UPDATE: It's a few weeks later now and I wanted to let potential customers know that my opinion has not changed about this APP. I much needed the options it had to offer, but what I found out is that....if you have any questions or don't understand a function of the App..the Customer Service (mainly Dan) will do whatever is needed for you to understand what how the App works and assist you in making the correct choices relative to your website situation. As before, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF CHOOSING THIS APP !!

Olympian Bitcoin

VERY VERY useful tool, works like a charm and easy to use. Very handy to get rid of double pages during crawling, like it was the case with our store https://olympianbitcoin.store

Britten Weddings

Brilliant app that helps me take control of what I want to index and noindex. Simple and easy to use.

Morning Recovery

This is a must have app for all Shopify stores. It helps us manage the XML Sitemap and also helps us noindex certain products we don't appearing in the search engines. Very easy to use and well laid out. Excellent!

TeddyRoseBear.com

Perfect app to noindex pagination, search results, 404 pages, tags, and more. Fixes a lot of duplicate content issues my store was facing. Also useful for modifying XML sitemap too! Must have app!