Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage HTML/XML Sitemaps & NoIndex, NoFollow for improved SEO

Retrolio Games

It helped me with SEO massively, though google is a bitch and takes a while to update. The features inside were extensive and the support was really helpful. He quickly replied to all my emails and even followed up with me providing updates.

LaMercerieDesCopines

Very powerfull ! and great service ! We migrate our shop to shopify and We use SiteMap& NoIndex Manager to generate dynamic sitemap and to remove url in order to avoid duplicate content

Nicotinezakjes

After a long time searching for my noindex problem i contact the makers of this app the gave me a good solution for the noindex problem , that many of the shopify users will have. So my beliefe is that is app is a serious MUST HAVE APP Thanks for you support.

ONE-WORLD Charity e.V.

all fine, you can edit, setup and change robot commands. sitemap is properly maintained. url filter working as expected

Dingary

The app works as expected. You can manage and setup robot commands for all essential documents and page types

EZ GAMING

with this app, it possible - on a simple level - to maintain the most important index / noindex rules.

Joy Love Dolls

App has loads of options to manage noindex and nofollow. Must have if you're serious about SEO and want to get rid of duplicate content.

Support is very quick to answer any queries.

RMCO Relaxing Music

This app does a good job of noindexing the collection version of the product url structure.

We moved our product url structure from /collection/{collection-name}/products/{product-name} to /products/{product-name}

All in all, easy to use app, lots of options - a must have.

Sneakerworld

This app is very useful. We will look the next weeks how our rankings will be improved. Friendly customer support.

Ken & Dana Design

This app is easy to use and has been a huge help for us to eliminate custom products from our sitemap. I emailed support because we ran into a slight issue with one of the built in features, and David was able to quickly help me with a custom alteration to fix the problem. Highly recommended!