Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage HTML/XML Sitemaps & NoIndex, NoFollow for improved SEO

kicksquad.de

we have expressed our wishes to the support and everything was implemented flawlessly and promptly. We can recommend at any time!

Renegades Wear

Bisher einer der besten Apps für technisches SEO die ich für Shopify kenne. Steuerung der unterschiedlichen Parameter und duplicate urls, sitemap management und mehr. Einfach Klasse! So kann man als SEO auch endlich mit Shopify ordentlich arbeiten! Die Steuerung des Google Crawlers und die Vermeidung von duplicate Content funktioniert hervorragend und hier wurde wirklich an alles gedacht. Must have für Shopify!!!

The Bircher Bar

Excellent app - does exactly what you need of it without any hassle or trouble. Great customer support as well.

Retrolio Games

It helped me with SEO massively, though google is a bitch and takes a while to update. The features inside were extensive and the support was really helpful. He quickly replied to all my emails and even followed up with me providing updates.

We Are Feel

Great app, but lacking setting for sitemap which is vital. A much needed update please? Then its *****

LaMercerieDesCopines

Very powerfull ! and great service ! We migrate our shop to shopify and We use SiteMap& NoIndex Manager to generate dynamic sitemap and to remove url in order to avoid duplicate content

Nicotinezakjes

After a long time searching for my noindex problem i contact the makers of this app the gave me a good solution for the noindex problem , that many of the shopify users will have. So my beliefe is that is app is a serious MUST HAVE APP Thanks for you support.

ONE-WORLD Charity e.V.

all fine, you can edit, setup and change robot commands. sitemap is properly maintained. url filter working as expected

Dingary

The app works as expected. You can manage and setup robot commands for all essential documents and page types

EZ GAMING

with this app, it possible - on a simple level - to maintain the most important index / noindex rules.