Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Eco Conscious Clothing

I spent two months trying to get Google to index my site. Out of over 300 webpages, I was stuck at only having 20 or so pages indexed. I found out that I had some duplicate H1's & Titles due to Shopify's structure. I used this app to no-index my collections and some other pages and a week later all of my pages were indexed.

Agna Global Kuru Temizleme Ve Çamaşırhane Çözümleri

It is best sitemap manager I have been tried And app have NoIndex manager it is very important for SEO. You must download it.

Flowerbox Wall Gardens

Works perfect, finally an application that can help with sitemap and robots on Shopify. Thanks for creating it

for the Ageless

I bet this app will become the #1 for tech SEO. Indispensable for any store looking to properly manage their coverage and not overwhelm Google's budget. Thank you for putting together such a helpful app. Will update with results. Superb, responsive customer service. Highly Recommended +++++

Haus of Leather

Just installed the app, very easy to use and intuitive. Will update with further info and feedback after I've seen some results.

TCA

I have a lot of duplicate content across my website. Without an app it is more or less impossible to restrict indexing. This app does exactly that & it is so, so simple.

Live it Miami

I have been struggling in the rankings as of lately and realized I had a lot of duplicate content issues showing up in my GSC. I didn't even think to look for an app that could help me. Everywhere I searched had coding that was too complicated for me to understand. I found this app and so far it super easy and the support is fast and amazing. Looking forward to seeing my google update in a few days.

Update 10/23/2018: Super happy of the results. 95% off my duplicate content is gone from GSC. By my next google crawl, I'm sure the rest will be gone. Since the clean up happened my rankings shot back up to where they were a month ago before this problem started affecting my site rankings and I'm gaining more keywords instead of losing them. Thank you guys for your help!

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO.
ELIVERAgroup.com recommend all shopify store owners get this app.
The program fits your business.
We have been looking for this program for a very long time.
Respect for program managers.

NapFun™

Awesome app, it helps me save much time, that's great, i will have more time to finish other work, Nice

Hamper Creations

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO. I recommend all shopify store owners get this app