Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Fitness Instructor Music

App is really easy to use, has a lot of options and support is amazing. We're using this app to solve the dreaded duplicate content issues all Shopify stores suffer with.

nightmasterstore.com

I'm using this app to hide some useless content pages from search engines and the sitemap. The app is very easy to use, no issues! Would recommend if you're serious about SEO.

Belloyer

This app is the worst thing you want on your store. Do the opposite of what you ask her to do. Do not waste your time, and do not use it if you dont wanna ruin your SEO !!!

February 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're always here to help.

We reached out to the merchant requesting more information and offered our help to sort out any issues.

The merchant wanted to noindex some old collections, as this can take Google some time to recrawl and notice changes and then apply to its search index, rankings can change in between process this.

The merchant didn't give it enough time, installed the app and then uninstalled 3 days later which is no way near enough time for Google to crawl and apply changes.

Once changes are made in the app Google doesn't immediately apply the changes, it has to crawl store.

FastGrowingTrees.com

If you're serious about SEO and the impact of duplicate pages and content then this app is for you.

I've used it for a number of months and I've seen very good results. By default, Shopify out of the box provides very bad SEO practices, this app solves all the issues and my Google indexation is a lot cleaner.

Wear20

Worst app, Guys please don't waste your times.

January 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're always here to help.

We need to know about any issues you're facing if any to try and help you resolve them.

The merchant still has the app installed and we've reached out to them asking for more information as this review is very vague and doesn't contain any information.

Escapade

Really useful app for getting rid of duplicate content issues. This app solves these issues most of, if not all Shopify stores suffer from.

I see this app as the best SEO app and all Shopify stores need to have it.

Biggs Ltd

There are some products that I want private and this app makes it easy to hide products I don't want appearing in Google, Sitemap and my stores internal search.

Also very useful for SEO!

Support is very quick to solve any questions we have.

JOCKEY GmbH

We use this app to fix duplicate content issues and works wonders. Saves us loads of time doing it manually. Would recommend this app to anyone who's serious about SEO.

novaprosportsnz

This app is perfect for serious SEO website owners and who are too busy to figure out manually coding it into your shopify theme. It covers all the noindex and nofollow coventions important for your SEO thoroughly. David also provides amazing support and their coding is top level quality code! Using it ensures you are not missing out on any no follow or no indexes that may have slipped your mind. Defintely recommend the app and a must-have.

pshh.co.il

great app! a must have. David from support was very helpful and helped me solve a major issue on my website. i highly recommend!