Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage HTML/XML Sitemaps & NoIndex, NoFollow for improved SEO

Joy Love Dolls

App has loads of options to manage noindex and nofollow. Must have if you're serious about SEO and want to get rid of duplicate content.

Support is very quick to answer any queries.

RMCO Relaxing Music

This app does a good job of noindexing the collection version of the product url structure.

We moved our product url structure from /collection/{collection-name}/products/{product-name} to /products/{product-name}

All in all, easy to use app, lots of options - a must have.

Simple Life Nutrition

Doesn't work. Every page of a domain I use for PPC has been indexed. Completely has screwed everything up.

May 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're always here to help to resolve any issues.

We've reached out to the merchant to find out what we can do to help them but had no response.

Please be aware that once you've applied any changes in our app it's over to Google to do their bit. Sometimes they are quick, other times they are slow. They need to recrawl your entire store to detect any changes and then apply to its search index.

Sneakerworld

This app is very useful. We will look the next weeks how our rankings will be improved. Friendly customer support.

Ken & Dana Design

This app is easy to use and has been a huge help for us to eliminate custom products from our sitemap. I emailed support because we ran into a slight issue with one of the built in features, and David was able to quickly help me with a custom alteration to fix the problem. Highly recommended!

Belloyer

This app is the worst thing you want on your store. Do the opposite of what you ask her to do. Do not waste your time, and do not use it if you dont wanna ruin your SEO !!!

February 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're always here to help.

We reached out to the merchant requesting more information and offered our help to sort out any issues.

The merchant wanted to noindex some old collections, as this can take Google some time to recrawl and notice changes and then apply to its search index, rankings can change in between process this.

The merchant didn't give it enough time, installed the app and then uninstalled 3 days later which is no way near enough time for Google to crawl and apply changes.

Once changes are made in the app Google doesn't immediately apply the changes, it has to crawl store.

Wear20

Worst app, Guys please don't waste your times.

January 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're always here to help.

We need to know about any issues you're facing if any to try and help you resolve them.

The merchant still has the app installed and we've reached out to them asking for more information as this review is very vague and doesn't contain any information.

Nikos Ntagiopoulos

Great app and the support is one of the best I 've experienced.
He went the extra mile and added NoFollow checkboxes that were required for my needs.
I used it for Sitemap and NoIndex, NoFollow SEO purposes and made my life easier.
With this kind of support I feed very at ease. Keep up the good work guys!

Pelote de Porcelaine

I use this app for my shopify store. It really makes things easier and the support is really helpful !

simplyfrenchvintage

I used this app to hide duplicate pages from google search. It was very easy to use and does what it said on the can. Excellent Value for Money. Thank you