Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

TROY

Functionality and options seems great. I've been waiting for some weeks to see results. I'm confident it will come, it's just depending on Google's crawl frequency.

Fully Europe Store

I really like the app. It gives me quick and easy access to the sitemap which would normally not be possible. We've used it extensively and it didn't fail at anything we tried to attempt.

Unni and Evans

Excellent app. Really well put together interface and it delivers on what it promises. Highly recommended.

Go Bloom Glow

Had a problem removing some pages from my shop's sitemap. Glad I found this app, it solved my problem. Thank you!

Exzouk

Brilliant app and customer service. Would highly recommend!

Welkit

The app is easy to install, easy to configure. And it WORKS !!!

The best app ever, before that I've used another app SEO Manager that caused me a lot of SEO issue, duplicate content etc...

Since I have this app no pb at all, and the support is fast and professionnal !

+++++

Recovery Comfort

This app took my noindex headache away (cheaper than a bottle of excedrin)! It can be very difficult to do this yourself and the app made it super easy. Get it!

Thekingofvape

Great app and the support was really helpful!

Holisticbeauties

BEEN TRYING TO "NO INDEX" pages in shopify for almost a month now! All our special offer pages were indexed by google so anyone could access our special offers which we definitely didn't want. Also when you use apps like zipify pages or OCU you have to make multiples of the same product in your store but this causes tones of duplicate content issues in google! I TALKED TO SHOPIFY SUPPORT AND THEME SUPPORT AND ALL SUGGESTION WERE CRAP!!! THEN I FOUND THIS APP WOWOWOWOW! Did everything I needed and I was all set up in less than 30 minutes! INSANE!!!!

Sportique 2

Very useful and great service. Thank you!