Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Holisticbeauties

BEEN TRYING TO "NO INDEX" pages in shopify for almost a month now! All our special offer pages were indexed by google so anyone could access our special offers which we definitely didn't want. Also when you use apps like zipify pages or OCU you have to make multiples of the same product in your store but this causes tones of duplicate content issues in google! I TALKED TO SHOPIFY SUPPORT AND THEME SUPPORT AND ALL SUGGESTION WERE CRAP!!! THEN I FOUND THIS APP WOWOWOWOW! Did everything I needed and I was all set up in less than 30 minutes! INSANE!!!!

Sportique 2

Very useful and great service. Thank you!

Vapenu

Awesome app, just works straight out of the box in a minute setup time.

Not being able to edit robots.txt is one of the small handicaps Shopify has. I just wish I discovered this app a lot sooner.

Navajorug Com

Raving endorsement! Orbis Labs flat delivers.

We are currently using the noindex plugin to pare down on the ridiculous amount of pages that Shopify gets indexed by default, massively diluting the site's Google index. You can slice and dice to your heart's content.

But here's the kicker. Support. We contacted support with a feature suggestion that the URLs in the app be hyperlinked to the page in a new window for quick checking of the contents of the page. Orbis had it live in under an hour! No joke!!

Never before have we seen anything like that.

As for technical questions, Orbis also answered them fast and thoroughly. In minutes typically.

Next up we are trying the rich snippets plugin.

Thank you Orbis Labs! Plugins or apps the way they should be!!

Highly recommended. Do not hesitate to use this app plugin.

Pix Gifts

Amazing SEO tool and always coming out with valuable new features.

Lami Fragrance

A must have and a life saver! really you need this to help with all shopify's duplicate content headache. Absolute reliving, absolutely amazing. If I could give 10 stars I would.

Opasite

Only great things to say about Sitemap & NoIndex Manager. Super simple and easy to use. Does exactly as it's supposed to. If you have a medium-large store or plan to be serious about SEO, this is a must-have app for efficiency and SEO accuracy.

Mvp Visuals

Just started using, but service via email is very responsive and helpful, which is critical.

Leeducate

Very useful app, especially if your website contains lots of pages which most will be accessed by subscription.

Jimmy Joy

works like a charm and a very helpful customer care.