Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage HTML/XML Sitemaps & NoIndex, NoFollow for improved SEO

Bird Merch

I've been using this app to completely hide my store from search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo as I don't want my store indexed, it's a private/wholesale based store and need my products/pages hidden.

PriceDeluxe

Excellent app to improve SEO, managed to NoIndex duplicated pages that Shopify generates and as a result my store has had more organic traffic through search engines.

OfficeDesk.com

Great app and support, would highly recommend to improve SEO and solve the duplicate content issues.

Eco Conscious Clothing

I spent two months trying to get Google to index my site. Out of over 300 webpages, I was stuck at only having 20 or so pages indexed. I found out that I had some duplicate H1's & Titles due to Shopify's structure. I used this app to no-index my collections and some other pages and a week later all of my pages were indexed.

Haus of Leather

Just installed the app, very easy to use and intuitive. Will update with further info and feedback after I've seen some results.

TCA

I have a lot of duplicate content across my website. Without an app it is more or less impossible to restrict indexing. This app does exactly that & it is so, so simple.

Live it Miami

I have been struggling in the rankings as of lately and realized I had a lot of duplicate content issues showing up in my GSC. I didn't even think to look for an app that could help me. Everywhere I searched had coding that was too complicated for me to understand. I found this app and so far it super easy and the support is fast and amazing. Looking forward to seeing my google update in a few days.

Update 10/23/2018: Super happy of the results. 95% off my duplicate content is gone from GSC. By my next google crawl, I'm sure the rest will be gone. Since the clean up happened my rankings shot back up to where they were a month ago before this problem started affecting my site rankings and I'm gaining more keywords instead of losing them. Thank you guys for your help!

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO. ELIVERAgroup.com recommend all shopify store owners get this app.
The program fits your business.
We have been looking for this program for a very long time.
Respect for program managers. Update 03-07-2021
I am very sorry for those people who write bad reviews. Knowledge of SEO is worth them to 0. I emphasize the following top program that MUST have every shopify website. Why? Please read the books. You will find all the answers.

NapFun™

Awesome app, it helps me save much time, that's great, i will have more time to finish other work, Nice

Hamper Creations

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO. I recommend all shopify store owners get this app