Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage HTML/XML Sitemaps & NoIndex, NoFollow for improved SEO

TCA

I have a lot of duplicate content across my website. Without an app it is more or less impossible to restrict indexing. This app does exactly that & it is so, so simple.

Live it Miami

I have been struggling in the rankings as of lately and realized I had a lot of duplicate content issues showing up in my GSC. I didn't even think to look for an app that could help me. Everywhere I searched had coding that was too complicated for me to understand. I found this app and so far it super easy and the support is fast and amazing. Looking forward to seeing my google update in a few days.

Update 10/23/2018: Super happy of the results. 95% off my duplicate content is gone from GSC. By my next google crawl, I'm sure the rest will be gone. Since the clean up happened my rankings shot back up to where they were a month ago before this problem started affecting my site rankings and I'm gaining more keywords instead of losing them. Thank you guys for your help!

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO. ELIVERAgroup.com recommend all shopify store owners get this app.
The program fits your business.
We have been looking for this program for a very long time.
Respect for program managers. Update 03-07-2021
I am very sorry for those people who write bad reviews. Knowledge of SEO is worth them to 0. I emphasize the following top program that MUST have every shopify website. Why? Please read the books. You will find all the answers.

NapFun™

Awesome app, it helps me save much time, that's great, i will have more time to finish other work, Nice

Hamper Creations

Great support and a fantastic app - vital for SEO. I recommend all shopify store owners get this app

Exzouk

Brilliant app and customer service. Would highly recommend the app and David on support has been great, thank you!

Welkit

The app is easy to install, easy to configure. And it WORKS !!!

The best app ever, before that I've used another app SEO Manager that caused me a lot of SEO issue, duplicate content etc...

Since I have this app no pb at all, and the support is fast and professionnal !

+++++

Recovery Comfort

This app took my noindex headache away (cheaper than a bottle of excedrin)! It can be very difficult to do this yourself and the app made it super easy. Get it!

Thekingofvape

Great app and the support was really helpful!

Holisticbeauties

BEEN TRYING TO "NO INDEX" pages in shopify for almost a month now! All our special offer pages were indexed by google so anyone could access our special offers which we definitely didn't want. Also when you use apps like zipify pages or OCU you have to make multiples of the same product in your store but this causes tones of duplicate content issues in google! I TALKED TO SHOPIFY SUPPORT AND THEME SUPPORT AND ALL SUGGESTION WERE CRAP!!! THEN I FOUND THIS APP WOWOWOWOW! Did everything I needed and I was all set up in less than 30 minutes! INSANE!!!!