Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Flower Chimp

Excellent tool. Saved me days of work

Kentaur Australia

Super app, and they even customised a section of it for us! We have been struggling with how to noindex our old tag urls for YEARS (and shopify themselves have been particularly unhelpful with this). Thank you very much to the team behind this awesome app.

Wrestlinggear Com

This is an amazing app with great customer service. What more could you ask for?

Motion Rc

Great app, very easy to use, well designed, and fair price. The app provides good general SEO recommendations for your store. No Index / No Follow statements in your theme code can block large amounts of data from being seen by Search engines, so make sure you know exactly what each setting does. If in doubt you should consult with an SEO expert or your Shopify support team before making any major changes.

Hawksmill Denim Co

An extremely helpful app which helps deal with all duplicate content issues which are a lot more difficult to resolve using search console. Also, the customer service is prompt and second to none. Highly recommended !!

Dwbh Usa

Love this app! If you want to hide a product from Shopify's search results, you can do it with this app. I tried several apps and none of them worked. For instance, I want wholesalers to view a certain page... I don't want Google to find it or for it to be found thru my theme's search results. This app did the trick! And it's so easy to use.

Gymandfitness Nz

App does the job. Best thing about it is their app support! Quick and prompt on answering queries. This deal is too good to pass on. Makes your life way easier. Highly recommended.

Noctex

Please link this on EVERY THREAD that says 'how can I hide products on search that are for certain customers, etc'. Its a life saver!! SERIOUSLY. I have tried tons of codes on the Search.liquid nothing works. This - you tick a box and its done

Msno

App work great, and easy to install. Duplicate content in Google webmaster is history.

Bader El Rafih

Great App! very easy to use. waiting to see results on google but so far looking good. Used a third party website to check my seo and the no follow index does work based on the changes i made.