Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

Hawksmill Denim Co

An extremely helpful app which helps deal with all duplicate content issues which are a lot more difficult to resolve using search console. Also, the customer service is prompt and second to none. Highly recommended !!

Dwbh Usa

Love this app! If you want to hide a product from Shopify's search results, you can do it with this app. I tried several apps and none of them worked. For instance, I want wholesalers to view a certain page... I don't want Google to find it or for it to be found thru my theme's search results. This app did the trick! And it's so easy to use.

Gymandfitness Nz

App does the job. Best thing about it is their app support! Quick and prompt on answering queries. This deal is too good to pass on. Makes your life way easier. Highly recommended.

Noctex

Please link this on EVERY THREAD that says 'how can I hide products on search that are for certain customers, etc'. Its a life saver!! SERIOUSLY. I have tried tons of codes on the Search.liquid nothing works. This - you tick a box and its done

Msno

App work great, and easy to install. Duplicate content in Google webmaster is history.

Bader El Rafih

Great App! very easy to use. waiting to see results on google but so far looking good. Used a third party website to check my seo and the no follow index does work based on the changes i made.

Peace River Filtration

This is a really great simple to use app, no coding :-) and the non indexing option is a good idea for SEO. I am also looking forward the new app that is coming that apply a page sitemap to our site for customers to review our website pages, products and blogs etc. will be very good. Thanks again and all the very best

Announce It

I cannot say enough great things about this app, so easy to use and it has fixed my duplicate content issues. Thank you so much!

Mfrankjohnson

Been using for over a year and GOOGLE LOVES IT.

Very clean looking app. All the settings are in the right places, and activating NoIndex, NoFollow on specific pages, products, collections, tags, etc IS A BREEZE. Works exactly as advertised by adding the "" in the section.

I mean, seriously. A monkey could use this app ... it's that simple. Ok, maybe only a Shopify monkey. haha

Saved LOTS of work by installing this app BEFORE going live!! (happy dancing)

Thanks for making something so powerful, so freakin easy. (bow) Worth every penny.

Frank @ MFJLabs

J R Roses

Great app that resolved my duplicate content issues, a must have app. Highly recommended.