Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage HTML/XML Sitemaps & NoIndex, NoFollow for improved SEO

TROY

Functionality and options seems great. I've been waiting for some weeks to see results. I'm confident it will come, it's just depending on Google's crawl frequency.

Exzouk

Brilliant app and customer service. Would highly recommend the app and David on support has been great, thank you!

Welkit

The app is easy to install, easy to configure. And it WORKS !!!

The best app ever, before that I've used another app SEO Manager that caused me a lot of SEO issue, duplicate content etc...

Since I have this app no pb at all, and the support is fast and professionnal !

+++++

Recovery Comfort

This app took my noindex headache away (cheaper than a bottle of excedrin)! It can be very difficult to do this yourself and the app made it super easy. Get it!

Thekingofvape

Great app and the support was really helpful!

Holisticbeauties

BEEN TRYING TO "NO INDEX" pages in shopify for almost a month now! All our special offer pages were indexed by google so anyone could access our special offers which we definitely didn't want. Also when you use apps like zipify pages or OCU you have to make multiples of the same product in your store but this causes tones of duplicate content issues in google! I TALKED TO SHOPIFY SUPPORT AND THEME SUPPORT AND ALL SUGGESTION WERE CRAP!!! THEN I FOUND THIS APP WOWOWOWOW! Did everything I needed and I was all set up in less than 30 minutes! INSANE!!!!

Navajorug Com

Raving endorsement! Orbis Labs flat delivers.

We are currently using the noindex plugin to pare down on the ridiculous amount of pages that Shopify gets indexed by default, massively diluting the site's Google index. You can slice and dice to your heart's content.

But here's the kicker. Support. We contacted support with a feature suggestion that the URLs in the app be hyperlinked to the page in a new window for quick checking of the contents of the page. Orbis had it live in under an hour! No joke!!

Never before have we seen anything like that.

As for technical questions, Orbis also answered them fast and thoroughly. In minutes typically.

Next up we are trying the rich snippets plugin.

Thank you Orbis Labs! Plugins or apps the way they should be!!

Highly recommended. Do not hesitate to use this app plugin.

Pix Gifts

Amazing SEO tool and always coming out with valuable new features.

Jalink

Great App great support. Good documentation. Doe just what is says.

Opasite

Only great things to say about Sitemap & NoIndex Manager. Super simple and easy to use. Does exactly as it's supposed to. If you have a medium-large store or plan to be serious about SEO, this is a must-have app for efficiency and SEO accuracy.