Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

J R Roses

Great app that resolved my duplicate content issues, a must have app. Highly recommended.

Oco Uk

Good solid app adding noindex tags.
Really easy way of hiding the site from Google in the latter stages of development! Highly recommended!

2020cctv

Highly recommend this app and the developers. They took on board my comments and amended the app, as I was having an issue with duplicate content caused by tags. They even followed up with me after installation to make sure it was working for me. 5 stars

Finisterre

Great app, simple and easy to use. Fantastic support too, would recommend.

Salt River Collectibles

Nice little app makes it real easy to keep the site clean and organized for indexing.

Jensen Bros

So far this app is simple to use and has the ability to exclude URLs out of the sitemap. First app I've found in weeks of searching with this functionality. The developers seem eager to improve and build upon their product as well.

Tenpin 2

At last, something that resolves all the duplicate pages created by tags and power tools variants filters. Easy to use and install, they even took on a few of my recommendations and installed whilst I was using it! Will report back on any success. Worth checking your site map before and after, then search console to clear up any other duplicate meta descriptions and titles.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next