Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

Sitemap & NoIndex Manager

by Orbis Labs

Manage NoIndex, NoFollow tags and XML Sitemap for improved SEO

SleepFirst

Support is world class, they are quick to respond to any questions I had.

The app is very easy to use and is a must-have if you want to noindex certain pages and exclude them from your sitemap.

Escapade

Really useful app for getting rid of duplicate content issues. This app solves these issues most of, if not all Shopify stores suffer from.

I see this app as the best SEO app and all Shopify stores need to have it.

Biggs Ltd

There are some products that I want private and this app makes it easy to hide products I don't want appearing in Google, Sitemap and my stores internal search.

Also very useful for SEO!

Support is very quick to solve any questions we have.

JOCKEY GmbH

We use this app to fix duplicate content issues and works wonders. Saves us loads of time doing it manually. Would recommend this app to anyone who's serious about SEO.

novaprosportsnz

This app is perfect for serious SEO website owners and who are too busy to figure out manually coding it into your shopify theme. It covers all the noindex and nofollow coventions important for your SEO thoroughly. David also provides amazing support and their coding is top level quality code! Using it ensures you are not missing out on any no follow or no indexes that may have slipped your mind. Defintely recommend the app and a must-have.

pshh.co.il

great app! a must have. David from support was very helpful and helped me solve a major issue on my website. i highly recommend!

Yogioshop.com

Super app! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have full control over noindex, nofollow and the XML Sitemap.

Google hates duplicate content and this app has solved those issues for me.

Dovni

best service
best application
I recommend it

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Nikos Ntagiopoulos

Great app and the support is one of the best I 've experienced.
He went the extra mile and added NoFollow checkboxes that were required for my needs.
I used it for Sitemap and NoIndex, NoFollow SEO purposes and made my life easier.
With this kind of support I feed very at ease. Keep up the good work guys!

Pelote de Porcelaine

I use this app for my shopify store. It really makes things easier and the support is really helpful !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9