Sitemap NoIndex Pro , 81 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年12月10日

Absolutely brilliant customer service, record response time and overall a brilliant app! Sitemap noindex pro is definitely a number one must have app, my store wouldn’t be a success without it! I used this app in my original store and when I set up my second store it was the first app I installed. Definitely recommend!!!

Enchanting Aromas
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年1月25日

Excellent customer service from Anthony and really intuitive and powerful app. It simply works!

HumanN
美國
使用應用程式 7天
2023年12月12日

Easy to use and set up. This fixed my sitemap SEO issues! I needed some help first, but support was fast, and all problems were solved!

Tiina Törmänen Photography
芬蘭
使用應用程式 8天
2023年12月12日

Had a great expercience using the app, got everything working not like the other one i had tried earleir. Great customer service.

Tommy Puttz
使用應用程式 5天
2024年1月10日

I just installed and used this app only for a day This app is good but I am looking for app with more features. I contacted the developer Anthony for another reason. He is very responsive and helpful. I appreciate his support.

Dotflakes

Nuage Jewels
瑞典
使用應用程式 12天
2023年10月11日

The best sitemap builder app we have ever used in Shopify. Very easy to use.
The support team is very fast and efficient. To recommend !

Xios Store SNC
瑞士
使用應用程式 6個月
DJP Digital 已回覆 2023年10月12日

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you consider our sitemap builder app the best you've ever used on Shopify.

We're proud to offer a user-friendly experience, and it's fantastic to know that you find our app very easy to use. Making the sitemap creation process straightforward is one of our top priorities, and your feedback validates our efforts.

We're also delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our support team. Fast and efficient support is something we aim for, and we're pleased to know that we've met your expectations.

2023年10月31日

The best app I've ever seen to manage sitemap website. What an awesome supporting! Now we can turn off HTML sitemap page as we want!

ru9vn
越南
使用應用程式 7天
2023年9月19日

I've been using this app for as long as I can remember. The setup was beyond easy, and there is as much customisation as you could ask for - perfect for SEO. Support was also quick and the app is priced VERY fairly. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a HTML sitemap, no index and no follow options.

Illusions Lingerie
使用應用程式 1年多
DJP Digital 已回覆 2023年9月28日

Thank you for your long-standing support and for sharing your experience with our app. We're delighted to have been a part of your journey for as long as you can remember.

We're glad to hear that you found the setup process exceptionally easy. User-friendly setup is a core feature we aim for, and it's gratifying to know that it has been seamless for you. Customization is indeed important for SEO, and we're pleased that you've found our app offers the level of customization you need.

We appreciate your positive feedback on our support team's responsiveness, as well as your comments about the fair pricing. Offering value for our users is important to us, and your recognition of our pricing fairness is deeply appreciated.

2023年10月9日

I am extremely happy with this app it got rid of many problems I had for years on google and the service is excellent. The owner himself helped me set up the correct settings and I am extremely grateful for his input.

Musotica.com
美國
使用應用程式 13天
DJP Digital 已回覆 2023年10月12日

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback about our app. We're thrilled to hear that you're extremely happy with it and that it has made a significant positive impact on your Google-related issues.

It's our goal to provide solutions that genuinely address our users' problems, and we're delighted to have been able to help you resolve long-standing issues. We're also pleased that you found our service to be excellent.

We take great pride in the support we offer, and it's fantastic to hear that you received assistance directly.