Sitemap NoIndex Pro , 89 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年9月16日

Indexing on Google Search Console is very important for any website. Sitemap NoIndex Pro does a great job to automate this process. I had some issue configuring the tool properly (basically because SEO is not in my strong suit), but Anthony was extremely quick to respond and address any questions that I have. In any business, communication is key to a successful relationship, and Anthony went above and beyond many times. This powerful tool has exceeded my expectations, and I am thrilled to give it a well-deserved 5-star rating.

GrumpyRoot
使用應用程式 6天
DJP Digital 已回覆 2023年9月28日

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide customer support as we know how important it is to you, to make sure you get the support you need and we're always here to provide it.

2024年2月21日

Super fast service and Wow alot of our pages are being found now, I couldnt recomend this app any higher to be honest.

EasyPuff Vape Store
紐西蘭
DJP Digital 已回覆 2024年3月17日

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you're experiencing super-fast service and noticing a significant improvement in your page visibility. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you ever need any assistance or have feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

2024年4月3日

Great app great service. Anthony responded asap and helped us get setup immediately. Thanks again.

Babici
澳洲
2024年2月11日

This app has helped my Shopify store with many features related to google index. the team is very helpful to address all my question.

Portrait My Pet
英國
DJP Digital 已回覆 2024年3月17日

We're thrilled to hear that our app has been beneficial for your Shopify store, especially in terms of Google indexing features. Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch support, and we're glad we could address all your questions effectively. If there's anything else you need assistance with or if you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out.

2023年4月14日

This app is easy to use and has helped me deindex many pages and paginations of pages. The one time I needed support, I got a reply soon after writing in and they made sure my problem was resolved. I am very happy with this service.

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati | Dayton | Louisville
使用應用程式 4個月
DJP Digital 已回覆 2023年7月10日

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide customer support as it's our most important aspect of the app, to make sure you get the support you need and we're always here to provide it.

2024年4月4日

Really appreciate the service we've received at MiragePetProducts.com - thank you!!

Mirage Pet Products
2023年4月13日

Support for this app is second to none! Had a big problem with crawling and support went above and beyond to fix it for me. Really happy with the functionality and ease of use - highly recommend!!

Tapered Menswear
英國
使用應用程式 11個月

2023年7月10日

This Shopify app is a fantastic find, offering excellent functionality, sensible pricing, and outstanding support. A must-try for any e-commerce store owner looking to SEO-optimise their site.

Rocka Nutrition
德國
使用應用程式 5個月
DJP Digital 已回覆 2023年7月11日

2023年7月5日

Great app and great support! This app does what it says and works really well. Thank you Anthony for all the help, my issue was addressed right away.

Clark’s Botanicals
使用應用程式 2個月

編輯時間:2023年6月29日

I recently changed themes and was unsure if the app was set-up/working correctly. I reached out to support, they reviewed my set-up and confirmed everything was working. I slept a little better last night. Anthony was terrific to work with.

EverFlow Bidets