Sitemap NoIndex Pro , 89 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2022年6月21日

Excellent and attentive customer service. We had to move over from a different app that was being phased out by Shopify. This company was quick to assist us and we are operating two sites using their sitemap service.

Consiglio's Kitchenware
加拿大
使用應用程式 19天
DJP Digital 已回覆 2022年9月9日

Thank you very much for your review. We thrive on providing a great customer experience.

2023年1月24日

Very impressed with the app and the support received from the developer. It's great to have an all-in-one NoIndex & sitemap tool which just works!

Wattbike
英國
使用應用程式 18天
DJP Digital 已回覆 2023年3月13日

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide customer support as it's our most important aspect of the app, to make sure you get the support you need and we're always here to provide it.

2022年6月9日

Essential SEO tool for our Shopify store. Very grateful to the team for their brilliant support. We recommend it.

for the Ageless
英國

2023年4月12日

App works like a charm and the support is amazing and they are willing to help to set things up and test them.

Ozdingo
澳洲

2022年6月8日

Great tool, does exactly what it needs to. Easy setup, clean and intuitive UI and excellent customer support from the team.

The Bircher Bar
澳洲
DJP Digital 已回覆 2022年9月9日

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you're liking the app and it's easy to use.

2023年4月17日

I am always looking for innovative tools that can help improve my website's SEO performance. After trying numerous sitemap generators, XML/HTML Sitemap NoIndex Pro is hands-down the best. This powerful tool has exceeded my expectations, and I am thrilled to give it a well-deserved 5-star rating.

User-friendly interface: The developers have done a fantastic job with the design and layout, making it incredibly easy for users of all skill levels to navigate. The intuitive controls and straightforward instructions make generating and managing sitemaps a breeze.

Customizable settings: XML/HTML Sitemap NoIndex Pro offers a myriad of options for customization, allowing me to tailor the sitemap to my website's unique needs. The ability to exclude specific pages or directories using NoIndex tags is a game-changer, enabling better control over search engine indexing and crawling.

Fast and efficient: The sitemap generation process is impressive, even for large websites with thousands of pages. In addition, it has significantly reduced the time spent on manual sitemap creation, allowing me to focus on more critical aspects of my website's development.

Seamless integration: XML/HTML Sitemap NoIndex Pro integrates seamlessly with Shopify. This feature is a lifesaver, eliminating the need to edit sitemap files manually and ensuring compatibility with my website's structure.

Outstanding customer support: The team behind XML/HTML Sitemap NoIndex Pro is always responsive and eager to help. They have consistently provided prompt and practical solutions to any issues I've encountered, which speaks volumes about their commitment to customer satisfaction.

In conclusion, XML/HTML Sitemap NoIndex Pro is a must-have tool for any webmaster serious about optimizing their website's SEO performance. Its distinctive features, ease of use, and exceptional customer support make it worthy of all five stars. So try it, and you'll wonder how you managed without it!

Gardeners Basics
使用應用程式 14天

2022年6月10日

Very nice app. Does exactly what we want it to do. Easy to set up both your XML sitemap and HTML sitemap. Also allows us to easily remove pages from sitemaps if desired.

MaskBarn.com
使用應用程式 11天

2022年8月24日

I can only recommend this app. It works great and the support team is amazing. Not only are they responding very fast, they also helped me with custom questions and needs.

Kameco
德國
使用應用程式 6天

2023年4月3日

Fantastic app! I cannot recommend it enough! This app helped us greatly! The developer answered all our questions and helped us implement it. We are thankful! Big thanks for your beautiful apps and the help you have provided!

Pixels Photo Art
羅馬尼亞
使用應用程式 5天

2022年5月24日

Very quick responses to questions, and the tool works very well. The sitemap that it generates for the end-user is very well done, and it is nice that it automatically updates sitemap.xml for the robot (aka Google). Great value for great price.

Japanese Coffee Co.
使用應用程式 4天
DJP Digital 已回覆 2022年5月29日

Thank you very much for your review. We're more than happy to answer any questions you have.