Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

The sustainable sourcing company

Great support! Very happy with the results and the help I received from the team. I would recommend them.

VA Wholesale

Sitemapper got everything correct for my site and got our pages seen in google! Everything was setup very easily.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

Was looking for a sitemap that customers can use to find what they are looking for and also one that search engines would find so I can get more pages indexed sooner than without a site map.

EK2.ca, Inc

It took only two minutes on our end!
Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages.

Digital Armor & Accessories

I am trying to get a hold of somebody to get some help with the app and I haven't got a single response. I'm hoping that this will get somebodies attention or I will have no choice but to find a different sitemap app.

RivusArt

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

Beauty Bar & Supply

The app works as described. The sitemap does appear and work correctly. However, the documentation states that you get free tech support to change the theme. I have submitted a few request for helps over the past 2 months. I have not received the support to alter the theme.

Gemsthetics

I downloaded sitemap and follow the setup instructions, when I submitted my site map to google I received and error saying it was in the wrong format. I contacted sitemap two times for support and never received any responses. I can't get my site map submitted google and have not gotten any support...

Dehbsmart

sitemapper helped me to set up my sitemap. the set up was easy & fast. Great app for anyone.........

hatemsabbagh.se

As always, swift, helpful with installation, adding Sitemapper to a theme, and help with the whole process. Used them for many stores and the result is always the same.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33