Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

The Back Alley Army Store

Just don't bother. Installation instructions are useless,video doesn't work....and these guys are in tech? Typical tech heads expecting everybody to understand what the hell they're gabbering on about then huff when it's gotta be explained. There's FREE apps that do this better. Use an old computer if you try to install this app because you'll wanna put your fist through the screen

Silk kaftan

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Way Side Shop

Excellent application and top assistance! The application performs perfectly what it was installed for and assistance immediately solved our configuration difficulty. Very Good!!

The sustainable sourcing company

Great support! Very happy with the results and the help I received from the team. I would recommend them.

VA Wholesale

Sitemapper got everything correct for my site and got our pages seen in google! Everything was setup very easily.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

Was looking for a sitemap that customers can use to find what they are looking for and also one that search engines would find so I can get more pages indexed sooner than without a site map.

EK2.ca, Inc

It took only two minutes on our end!
Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages.

Digital Armor & Accessories

I am trying to get a hold of somebody to get some help with the app and I haven't got a single response. I'm hoping that this will get somebodies attention or I will have no choice but to find a different sitemap app.

RivusArt

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

Beauty Bar & Supply

The app works as described. The sitemap does appear and work correctly. However, the documentation states that you get free tech support to change the theme. I have submitted a few request for helps over the past 2 months. I have not received the support to alter the theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33