Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

ASaks

Best app ever for adding a sitemap to your store and for your feeds. VERY simple install and VERY easy to use. I have this app running on 4 different shopify sites we run because it is so easy to set up. You set it up and forget about it. It does any of the work for you and creates a sitemap that is actually usable.

G·LEM

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ONE WEEK.......very dissappointed

PictureKeeper.com

App support from the development team has been NON-EXISTENT. We've had issues for weeks now with product pages being crawled by Google that shouldn't be shown. Have followed instructions exactly as outlined and are still having issues. Reached out to support and they took 2 weeks just to answer. After repeated back-and-forth with support, we're still trying to get them access to our account to start troubleshooting. This shouldn't be so difficult? We're considering another solution at this point.

The Back Alley Army Store

Just don't bother. Installation instructions are useless,video doesn't work....and these guys are in tech? Typical tech heads expecting everybody to understand what the hell they're gabbering on about then huff when it's gotta be explained. There's FREE apps that do this better. Use an old computer if you try to install this app because you'll wanna put your fist through the screen

Silk kaftan

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Way Side Shop

Excellent application and top assistance! The application performs perfectly what it was installed for and assistance immediately solved our configuration difficulty. Very Good!!

The sustainable sourcing company

Great support! Very happy with the results and the help I received from the team. I would recommend them.

VA Wholesale

Sitemapper got everything correct for my site and got our pages seen in google! Everything was setup very easily.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

Update: I have been waiting over a week for support to help me fix this sitemap after several requests and no response they sent me an invite to review Sitemapper so I will. Bad or non-existent customer support. Was looking for a sitemap that customers can use to find what they are looking for and also one that search engines would find so I can get more pages indexed sooner than without a site map.

EK2.ca, Inc

It took only two minutes on our end!
Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34