Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

The Program Practice

Nice application, great customer support, and I am looking forward to growing my store with this application. It was even customized according to my instructions. Highly Recomended! Thank You!

Three12

This app is so worth the money! They even helped me set it up and did an amazing job! I was so clueless on what to do. They did it fast and it looks completely professional. Thank you so much!

Jardin Flowers

Fantastic app!! Easy installation, it works right out of the box. Indexed by google right away. Very pleased! Thank you

Chill It

Very useful! Saves having to upload to webmaster tools every 5 minutes.

Tribal Outlet

Great app, great support, very satisfied!

Lexi Butler Designs

I already love it. I have been waiting for a sitemap app. This is a good one. The instructions were easy to follow!
Thank you for creating this app!

Lincolncards

It adds a professional touch while allowing Google to easily index our products. We couldn't be more pleased.

Boomerangs Com

We are very satisfied with the service level and quality of this app. Absolutely well done and we appreciate it!

Talkingfashion

Valuable app! I just looked into google console and 1,000+ products are now all indexed because of the sitemap created! Also, customer support was great. I asked for help while installing, and Thuong was very helpful and took care of it, thank you! Definitely recommend this app! www.talkingfashion.net

Sunflowertest

Great product. Easy setup. Speedy Support. What more can you ask? Thank you:)