Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

The Big Toy Shop

Excellent customer service...Responded to email in less than 24 hours and tweaked my sitemap in less than half a day to make it easy to read and to look good with my theme.

Nice helpful App. Highly recommend.

Inteeva Technologies Inc

Strongly urge anyone who wants SEO results to use this APP!

Diganet

Instant and Immediate Customer Service, up in running in minutes. More companies need to be this responsive!!

Timstinch

I've been trying to add a sitemap to my jewellery site, twelvesilvertrees.com for months. It has to be said I'm really not technically minded at all but I added this app in no time at with only one short burst of Tourette's! Excellent, clear and simple directions for adding, many thanks, you are official on my Christmas card list lol

Toryen

Fantastic app with absolutely stellar customer service! I have been struggling with sitemap issues for a year. Sitemapper Pro experts worked with me to resolve my issues in less than an hour. They were knowlegeable, curtious and respectful of the fact that I was clueless about sitemaps. I would highly recommend this app! Update...they updated my sitemap to make it look more professional. Really, Really impressed!

Roobarb Boutique

Quick service and very helpful. Easy to use.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I guess it helps Google to index my site.

Update: YES! It really help Google to index my site quicker!

Jorge The Design Passion

Wow. It was awesome the answer did not take 10 minutes to respond to my help and it did not take 5 minutes to configure it now my page looks more prophesized, I recommend it with all security your work

Goldyneero

This is by far the best sitemap app in the Shopify store. Great customer service too! Check it out to help your customers navigate your store more efficiently. A must have for such a small cost.

Creations By Leslie

I would highly recommend this app! Very quick to respond and to answer all of my questions. Looks great! Thank you!