Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Highsocietycanine

We're happy with the Sitemapper app. It was very easy to install, and the customer service was great! Thank you!

Smoothhomegrowing

Was a very smooth plug and play. Was impressed by the quick and responsive professionalism to my questions.

Bonny Jewelry

App picks up all of my items nicely and I took the developer up on making it look better with my theme. All work done quickly with a nice note letting me know when it was all set. Easy posting to google sitemap as well.

Bluetoothforyou

Very good app!I definitely recommend!

Gadgethu

I never expected Thuong would reply me in few minutes. Super service and a great app for all shopify store owners.

Shabby Chic Fantastique

Excellent app! Very helpful and fast set up service to help out novices like myself. Looks great on my website too... Thanks!

Yourkitchenheadquarters

Hey. I just asked for help with this app. Within the hour not only did I get the help need but they even did it for me.
great site. You need this.

Vintage To New

Fast easy and looks great. Great communication and very proffesional

Amore 2 Beauty

Thank you! Not sure what he did but I will wait and see if it renders any results. Thanks for the great and speedy service.

Hotest Online Deals

I use this app in my store and I very satisfied with the results. Also Sitemapper Pro provides excellent customer service