Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Chill It

Very useful! Saves having to upload to webmaster tools every 5 minutes.

Tribal Outlet

Great app, great support, very satisfied!

Lexi Butler Designs

I already love it. I have been waiting for a sitemap app. This is a good one. The instructions were easy to follow!
Thank you for creating this app!

Lincolncards

It adds a professional touch while allowing Google to easily index our products. We couldn't be more pleased.

Boomerangs Com

We are very satisfied with the service level and quality of this app. Absolutely well done and we appreciate it!

Talkingfashion

Valuable app! I just looked into google console and 1,000+ products are now all indexed because of the sitemap created! Also, customer support was great. I asked for help while installing, and Thuong was very helpful and took care of it, thank you! Definitely recommend this app! www.talkingfashion.net

Sunflowertest

Great product. Easy setup. Speedy Support. What more can you ask? Thank you:)

Www Teckstore Co Uk

Hi Just to let you guys know we are using seo manager app sitemap on 2 of our websites it works great and it really helps on google and its quick if you looking for SEO App look no further 100% recommend it. The support is top notch would go extra mile to help you out and make it look professional.

Marvelous Marvin Murphys

Great app, great support, very satisfied!

Bazien Tns

Great customer support. Thuong Mai from the support team responded right away and customized my sitemap to make it more professional. I highly recommend this app.