Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I use this app to help with SEO and also to help my customers find what they need. The sitemap page gives all the links to each page in one spot. It is a great app. Glad I got it!

SESSION®

Solid and easy to use app. Customer support is responsive. Definitely recommended to help with SEO.

Revive Wear

I used this app to display sitemap which provides display options. I did not know about google search console which has provided extra insight into how my store is ranked/displayed/helps to resolve issues. I would like to have added some colour to my site map.

Izivie

Nice app, very useful and good customer support. I recommend this app, since having a sitemap is essential

Embroidery Outpost

I have just been "wow"ed! By the time I finished answering the very simple questions on how I wanted my sitemap to look, my sitemap was already complete! Easy to follow instructions to add it to my footer. Less than 5 minutes and I was done! Outstanding job, guys!

LoveSpoon Candles

I received OUTSTANDING customer service. They An Mai, completely re-structured my sitemap for me! Looks so much more organized as well. I definitely recommend!

Love's Jewelers

A really good app. Support helped me with setting up my store. Service really excellent. Thanks. I recommend the app

Welcome Organics

This app was very easy to install and use. I highly recommend using this app for your website. www.welcomeorganics.com.au

OFC Boutique

This app was easy to install and setup. The price is very reasonable. This app is a no brainer in my opinion.

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts

Great app! Love how easy it is to use. I would highly recommend this app to all that need it for their websites.