Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

3 Leaf Tea

Amazing app, so simple to use and customer support is amazing.

Dkm Virgin Hair Co

Fantastic app. Easy installation with pictures for creating and submitting the xml to google. There was a HTML code error in my websites "page" sitemap which would be seen by my customers, support fixed it in 3mins flat after I gave them access. Unreal. Keep up the good work!

Gracie Essentials

Great Customer Service. Easy to use app. Very useful for SEO. Must have!

Shhhonline

Great customer support, looks very good on our site! Thank you!

Everything But Brass

Easy to instal, setup and use. Little more fiddly registering your site map with Google but that's not these guys fault.

Once done Google has a site map of your web page and you have a simple, sequential site map for your web page's index or front page.

Sell4profituk

Amazing product, support is 1st class!!!

Primarynewyork

Great customer service, customized to match with my website right away. Thank you Thuong!

Dark Elf Dice

This is an amazing app! I was looking for a way to implement a sitemap on our website, and Sitemapper was perfect. Super-easy to use -- our sitemap was up and running within minutes. I wanted the sitemap to look like our theme, and the app's creator helped us out right away and made it look terrific. Thank you Thuong!

Celebration Bliss

Fast and efficient! Great app! Thank you!

Ugust99

Easy setup, Great Customers Service, Great price! Who could ask for anything more?! :)