Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Circuit Breaker Wholesale

Great App...! Great communication and Help! Thank you

Rossieviren 2

Great App ,Great customer service.

Yourturnkeystore 76

Great App! Wonderful job they did updating my Site Map

Quorartistictshirts

Just added the app and the support is absolutely fantastic, I sent a request and they contact me immediatly and solved in a flash.

Finger Puppets Inc

These guys did a GREAT job for me, and completed the work very quickly! Great support and very clear answers. I highly recommend them!

Rwsummerimports

Just getting started with this app, but I can say that the support is awesome! I asked them to configure and install my sitemaps, and they responded almost instantly, and had it up and running in a few minutes. And I have many pages in my site. Thanks!!!

Rystyle

The best and Only app on the market to create a sitemap page for your store.
as a simple version you can manually exclude pages, sections and products. There is only one layout with no customisation but wil use your theme's coro/font settings.

seeing the sitamap page also helps my find pages i want to add a nofollow index to, fine pages to delete.

Barklabel

Really needed a sitemap for the store but wanted to make sure that it had the same look and feel as our theme. Asked for help and within an hour had a perfect looking sitemap. Just what we needed

Designer Impressions

Works great and great customer service. thanks!

Fatnaks

Omg yes thank you finally submitted properly.
This app is worth every penny it works for my shopify store, and for the time and effort it is worth every doller thank you.