Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Earth Bracelet

The best sitemap
Sitemapper pro is easy to use works fantastic and outstanding customer service.
One happy customer will stay
I RECOMMEND.

Suiteworks

Great app and very easy setting up.

Trendy Plus

I love this app! I have the sitemap for Google and the sitemap for my site. And the app developer was even kind enough to help me with the sitemap implementation. Thanks Thuong Mai!

Fpv Life

Thuong from Sitemapper responded within a few hours, was very professional, did a few free tweaks and gave some suggestions!... A great start..

The app also generated my sitemap.xml file in the standard spot.

So far so good, I update my content frequently, so regular sitemap updates are essential for me.

I sell Drone related products at FPV LIFE : https://store.fpvlife.net

Thanks!

- Vek

Surfin Bird E Bikes

Great app plus staff professionally custom made sitemap for my store free of charge and quickly after making request. I would recommend them to a friend.

Aklasu

Great product and equally good customer service.

Bazzle

Great Personal Service. Super App. Very quick. Very Professional. This really is a no-brainer to be honest.

Zaqz

Great App and Support was Very helpful in setting it all up on our site www.zaqz.co

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

Great app. The site map first published with a single column of products, but customer support changed it to two. Looks more organized and neat, definitely recommend.

Fishing Trends Online Shop

I was trying to do this manually
But this is a fantastic app and they do such a great Job
I have now submitted to google and will be watching for my page ratings to climb
Oh and the price is very reasonable