Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Marcies Vintage Toys Crafts And More

a great asset to my shopify store!

Pazena

Thank you Chi Chi, you worked fast. It was very easy to follow your instructions after you set up the code snippet. Linking with Google was a breeze thanks to your video. Wish you all the best with your cool app.

Syno Schmuck

A great app. Easy to use, sitemap set up in minutes. HTML and XML are available - ideal for SEO - absolute purchase recommendation :)

Mad Offers

Excellent work via the free installation and this small app will make a big difference with SEO and site navigation.

Thanks

Mar Qui

The support was friendly and effective. My sir map looks GREAT! It’s sure to rank higher with google it did for me. Good Job!

Finer Gifts

Great app and timely support. Thanks for making it look more professional on my site. See it here in my store: https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Insiders Shop

Excellent app, addresses the issue of xml sitemap, very efficiently.... very prompt in addressing issues with install and setup......

Pilottrackhdd

Great App. Easy to use and simple to install.
www.pilottrackhdd.com

Trendybags2u

I'm so happy with the help I have received on creating a sitemap on the pages of my website with the sitemapper app. I really recommend the app developer.

Air Wings Us

Fantastic App and fantastic service from staff! They where very prompt to deal with my account - Highly Recommend!