Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Adaptiveclothingcanada

Very easy to set up & does what it promises. Was looking for something like this for a while.

The Drag Queen Closet

Very happy about this app. It is very useful because otherwise I wouldn't have ever have a sitemap.

Clothes For The Office

Upon receiving support from sitemapper Chi Chi, my sitemap looks a lot more professional.
I highly recommend this app.

Testing08

This app is amazing and the support is even more amazing. The instructions were easy I was able to create, link and index my site maps. When I created my html sitemap it didn't fit my theme, so I email support and they customized and made it look professional on my website. I'm so grateful.

Shriandsam

This is the best app i have found till date. Thanks for being a part of ShriandSam.com

Industracareshop

Great app and great support! Thank you.

Divagemilano

Excellent Work. Works like a charm.

Tranquilityoga

I don't have much knowledge of deep SEO and this app has been easy to use and a great help. Excellent customer service and highly recommended.

La Barata Mx

Easy to install and easy to use serves its purpose

Clositherapi

GREAT APP! Perfectly organized sitemap, simple to install, exactly as it should be. :)

www.clositherapi.com